Appearantly, this information doesn't exist on google - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Type-R Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2016, 05:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
racerguy is on a distinguished road
Appearantly, this information doesn't exist on google

So I've spent countless hours attempting to find the size difference in the h22a7 accord type r header vs the regular h22a header. Went as far as messaging a guy that had one for sale in the UK and this was my reply "42mmx33mm inside diameter on motor side, 45mm outside diameter. Down pipe is 42mm inside and 59mm outside."

I can't find anything confirming this information. Wondering how it compares in size. Also I don't have a spare h22a header to take off to measure to compare. It looks like a downpipe would have to be modified to make everything work. But just looking for some specs.

Also I know I could purchase an aftermarket header but I need for it to remain stock in order to be within the rules for my racing organization
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2017, 03:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
carloP is on a distinguished road
You definitely gotta modify the downpipe. Which racing organization you belong to ?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-27-2017, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
carloP is on a distinguished road
additional info which maybe help :
the h22a is jdm
the h22a1 is usdm obd1
the h22a4 is usdm obd2
the h22a7 is edm obd2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement