OBD III (3) Not Good - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Racing > Part Review > Exhaust

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 02:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: 1992 Toyota MR2
Mods: Seat time!
Kilika2k has a spectacular aura aboutKilika2k has a spectacular aura about
Well...I can't complain, since I'll be trailering my car anyways. I'm pretty sure there will be ways to get around this. I would just swap out the stock ecu for a standalone, and swap it back when I need to smog.
2007 Slush Series ES - 2nd place
2005 Champ. Series ES-ST - Champion
2004 Champ. Series ST2-N - Champion
Plans: SCCA Club Racing!
2007 ES Specs: Koni adjustable struts, ST Front Sway Bar, Crash Bolts, Kumho V710 autocross tires, K&N Filter, Custom Straight Pipe Exhaust, Porterfield R4-S Brake Pads, Motul RBF 600 Factory Line Brake Fluid, Sparco 5-Point Camlock harness
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2005, 12:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 98 Acura Integra
Mods: Not enough.
flyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by prored2000
Seriously doesn't Cali require a yearly check.

Using nightvision to check for seatbelts :noo

From what I was saying before it's time to go after "off road" and non-car poluters. RR diesels, mining and construction equip etc. On road heavy trucks and buses are being forced to clean up soon so why not others. Cars can't be made much cleaner besides getting them to burn less fuel.
every 2 years.. now shut up before you give them ideas. they're watching us..
Old 06-05-2005, 02:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: '98 Integra LS hatch
Mods: See website in sig.
White98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problemWhite98LS has a Rep problem
Do these people know new car sales are growing rapidly in China, which has NO pollution controls for new cars? OBDII cars are so clean it's ridiculous... making them just that tiny bit cleaner when millions of cars are being sold as new with no pollution controls at all across the pond is rather pointless. We only have one earth here people.
Latest Auto-X: 1st in class, 24th/83 overall.
Complete mod list and updated race results here:
http://www.freewebs.com/white98ls
- don't forget to sign the guestbook!

Autocrossing for a day is the best $25 you can spend
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-05-2005, 08:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1991 Acura Integra GS
Mods:
91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem91Integracer has a Rep problem
Theres already tons of cars out there that have "black boxes". They record information like hard braking and what not and then they are erased every few seconds. Unless you are in an accident. Then the info is stored and your insurance company/police have to go through all sorts of shit to get the info out.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 07 STi
Mods: LOTS
J.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant futureJ.O.A.T has a brilliant future
OBD3 aint about clean air, more about big brother if you ask me. And Cali is the worst state for all of this. Man im outa here in about a year. I cant take Northern Mexcio much longer :bh .

Also OBD3 might be apart of what there talking about now, how they want to track us and make us pay tax for every mile we drive. I guess the UK is going through with it, and if it happens there its bound to come over here.

Matt

07 STI UGM w/Gold Stage 2 w/HKS Carbon Ti (SOLD)
08 Toyota XRunner
07 Ducati 1098
90 325is (e30)
03 SRT4 (Sold I will truly miss her )
97 EK (Sold)
Old 06-06-2005, 09:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 2000 V6 5-speed Mustang, 2004 V6 5-speed Auto Accord Coupe (the daily driver)
Mods: Mustang - K&N FIPK, 3.73 gears with Trac-loc, dual-exhaust, phonelic intake spacer, steeda tri-ax shifter, billet clutch quadrant, ASP underdrive pulley.
prored2000 has a spectacular aura aboutprored2000 has a spectacular aura aboutprored2000 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyracerx
every 2 years.. now shut up before you give them ideas. they're watching us..
LOL I love the

Mustang - Vortech SC 10psi, 3.73 gears with Trac-loc, dual-exhaust, phonelic intake spacer, X2C upper and lower rear control arms, KYB AGX front struts. 281HP at the rears.

Member of PACT - People Against Clear Tail-lights
Old 06-06-2005, 09:58 AM   #22 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: bb6
Mods: ac, tint, viper 5901 with remote start, avic bt120z with ipod adapter.
tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?tienlude you're still here?
this is impossible....

think bout it, thats entirely too much work and not enough pple or facilities, u know whose money they gone be usin to pay those pple and build those facilities and work those "regulators"? shiiiit, now they might have some shit were cops can somewhat impair your car etc etc...but nothin to the extent of things they talkin bout in that article that insane and stoopid to even concoct such a ridiculous and ludicrous idea...who ever thought of that shit must drive a navi or some exotic imported esjoovee....proof, stoopid pple rule this world.

h22a
370 injectors
aem fuel rail
fpr
aem wideband
crower stage II
hondata s300
lsd
skunk II IM
11-1 pistons
full tein adjustable coil overs
strut bar-rear-front
sway bars
im sure there is more...cant remember..
Old 11-12-2006, 05:31 PM   #23 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 00 Honda Civic
Mods:
gtboi329 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

any updates on OBD III yet? :eek
Old 11-12-2006, 06:35 PM   #24 (permalink)
·Ądministrator·

Car: 2003 VW GTi
Mods: CDA intake. 20psi. 3" full exhaust. FMIC...
JDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a lifeJDM_Honda You need a life
Never gonna happen

My myspace!
Old 11-12-2006, 07:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 1998 Breeze, OH YEA
Mods:
bojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud ofbojacks has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtboi329
any updates on OBD III yet? :eek
HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!

i haven't heard shit.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #26 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: 04 Solara V6
Mods: Simple. Clean.
accordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peonsaccordjtstyle Hello down there miniscule peons
holy bejesus yall, it was a concept.

The next emissions systems is going to fix all the leaks and loop-holes currently found in the OBDII system I hope.

I'm not for the big brother thing, but I do hope they can make something that will make/help diesels and domestics (lol) run cleaner
Old 11-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
shaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sad
Doesnt cow shit make more smog than cars or something. Ima pollute as much I can while I can fuck it.
Old 11-12-2006, 11:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2007 Civic Si
Mods: AEM CAI, Skunk2 70mm exhaust
dil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problemdil2502 has a Rep problem
there is now way in hell that this would work
Old 11-13-2006, 10:03 PM   #29 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 1997 civic dx hatch
Mods: b18c sirg swap, innovative mounts all around, apex ws2 catback, high flow cat
quikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problemquikflip27 has a Rep problem
good ol' quote from 1984...
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
looks like george orwell was right
-quikflip
Old 12-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #30 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: FG2
Mods: HIDs.
JonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/GoddessJonnyGoBOOM Rep God/Goddess
Sounds like we are all just going to move to states with no emissions so we can run straight pipes and some rich ass AFRs just to make up for all the smog that the rest of the country is missing out on. i.e. Oklahoma; Flordia; etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement