Tsudo's N1 Style Exhaust - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Racing > Part Review > Exhaust

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2006, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 1992 EG hatch
Mods: DDTECH Built and Tuned 2.1 Liter B20vtec. Daily driven race car.. how many shops do that?
9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?
Tsudo's N1 Style Exhaust

Lemme share some of my good findings with TSUDO..

So i called up Nick over at Tsudo, and we've become good friends in the past two day's of doing business.. i recently sent my payment to the wrong address, called up paypal had it canceled, and sent him the right payment, he was able to two day ship my exhaust.. how fucken neat is that..
NO EXTRA CHARGE...

The whole cat back, 2.5'' SS piping with of course the Gangsta N1 style muffler and slant?? including shipped its 220.00 dollars!!!!!!!!!!

Their Tri-Y's which are almost comparable to the Rage headers are 160Shipped..
He offered a guarantee on everything and i personally will recommend this exhaust system...i've heard/saw a few dyno plots and charts and i can honest say this is a good exhaust..i'll post pics up when, i get it on and how it sounds but so far it looks like a perfect fit, way better then my apexi..

If you want to get some more info Call Nick at 480-664-2178
Please tell him Derek Dunbar sent you..
He will beat any Ebay price on headers/exhaust and doesn't just carry those he carries a whole shitload of stuff I will personally never deal with anyone but him again he was so helpful it was scary.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2006, 07:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
integraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problemintegraboss15 has a Rep problem
i have this exhaust on my car. The only thing I dont like about it is that it is kinda loud
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2006, 07:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Mods: DDTECH Built and Tuned 2.1 Liter B20vtec. Daily driven race car.. how many shops do that?
9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?
Thats the point, i like loud, to be honest nothing will be as loud as open header..i've heard this exhaust on a few type-r's and they sound so mean..its unreal..loud = isn't always bad.
Old 04-15-2006, 12:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 98 Acura Integra
Mods: Not enough.
flyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problemflyracerx has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9400rpms
Thats the point, i like loud, to be honest nothing will be as loud as open header..i've heard this exhaust on a few type-r's and they sound so mean..its unreal..loud = isn't always bad.
which apexi did you have?
Old 04-15-2006, 06:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Type-S Member

n1.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: 96 Miata
Mods:
DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!DriftKingBP Um, 1 million? Damn!
I have the Tsudo carbon fiber muffler, w/Titanium tip, sounds great

Cardomain/ Website/ Myspace/
Old 04-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 92 Honda Accord EX 2.2
Mods: Vibrant Performance Cold Air Intake/DC Sports Headers 4-2-1/X Tune Hi Flow Cat/Custom Flowmaster Catback System/Accel Spark Plug Wires/NGK Iridium Spark Plugs/K&N Oil Filter/Camshaft,Cam Gears,and Valve Springs coming soon...
HondaLawgik213 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was going to buy this exhaust system but not after all I decided to stick with my flowmaster catback, the only reason i havent changed to open throttle is because cops in my town have nothing to do and they WILL bust your ass as soon as they see that chromed tip of the muffler.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 1998 Nissan 240sx SE
Mods: All stock, for now. Hooked up the stereo though.
SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?SFAL you're still here?
I put the Tsudo N1 on my gf's civic. It was cheap, fits well, and is made with SS. My only complaint with the sound is that it can be very raspy at high RPMS. It did give a few more ponies, which were noticeable to even me, and i dont drive her car much.

I like my Apexi WAY better, to be perfectly honest. But the Tsudo is a good, inexpensive alternative.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2001 Accord Ex coupe Manual
Mods: Cold air intake,9.3mm spark plug wires
accord222 is on a distinguished road
Yea i know this thread is 3 fuckin years old but i just got this exhaust on 2day and i love it! Very deep tone,and since the 6th gen accord is a big car the muffler matches. I think i lost some low-end torque but my buttdyno detects a little more power @ 3k rpms. It vibrates the hell outta my armrest too. lol. I got it on ebay for $200+ shipped! Well worth the cash. No way wud i pay 600 on exhaust for 5 hp. Maybe when i get a WRX or something more worth it. I give Tsudo N1 catback for the accord a 9/10
Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
if you have a 4 cyl accord you gained no noticeable power it just got louder. and to make up for the 2 whp you lost at like 2-3K rpms just get a 4-2-1 header
Old 03-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2001 Accord Ex coupe Manual
Mods: Cold air intake,9.3mm spark plug wires
accord222 is on a distinguished road
That was definately going to be my next step. But wouldnt headers make it louder?
Old 03-06-2009, 10:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by accord222 View Post
That was definately going to be my next step. But wouldnt headers make it louder?
yes. you're going with larger diameter piping, of course it'll get louder. get a nice resonator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement