see paint on car before you paint it - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Performance - Tech > Appearance & Sound > Cosmetic & Body

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2004, 11:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 93 accord ex coupe
Mods: nippon 17 votech5 eibach springs tokico blue struts aem intake dc header custom 21/4 exhaust limo tint one piece projectors clear bumper lights future plans include h22a swap with nos lsd trans currently sponsored by trinity motorsports
ray ray will become famous soon enoughray ray will become famous soon enough
see paint on car before you paint it

does anybody know of a website i can go to and see different colors on your car before you paint it my wife wants to see her civic in different colors before we paint it and i would like to see my accord were getting them both painted just not sure what color so if anyone knows of any such place please let me know thx
R&S Autosports
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2004, 08:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car:
Mods:
emptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud ofemptynoise has much to be proud of
try going to the honda website. they might have that sort of thing there. im not to sure though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-24-2004, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1997 honda accord
Mods:
niceaznboi is an unknown quantity at this point
www.paintscratch.com
Old 07-25-2004, 09:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: 1993 EH9 w/ D15b
Mods: Stock
40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile40_Below Needs to go outside once in awhile
Just do a photo request in the civic forum.
Old 07-27-2004, 10:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 93 civic eg8.
Mods: full of dust, rebuilding...20%
commador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whorecommador is a rep whore
HOK has a program called a digital paintbooth. Thats a really nice program, I want it, but it hellishly expensive for software. Sad thing, I cant find it on any p2p networks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement