Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

2000 Accord EX V-6 will not start

8K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Holidaye 
#1 ·
I have a 2000 Accord v-6 and when I got off work the other day it would not start. That morning it started right up like every other day. When I was leaving for the day I tried to start it and all I heard was one click and nothing happend. I tried starting it again and i didn't even get the click. I then noticed that my radio and clock were not getting power so I assumed it was the battery. I had someone try and give me a jump but that didn't work either. I got the one click and then nothing after and my radio and clock were still intermittingly getting power. I took the battery and had it tested and it was fine. Also, my windows and my sunroof are not working. So I thought that it must be the main relay. I changed that and still had the same symptoms and problems. Does anyone have an idea on what I should try next?

I just tried turning on my lights again and now i'm hearing a clicking sound but the lights are not coming on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.