91 accord 4 door project - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1991 accord lx 4dr sedan
Mods: wheels,headunit,speakers,sounddeadener,
turner91cb7 is on a distinguished road
tech wrench 91 accord 4 door project

thank you darkness for the help decideing what power plant to use i have decided to go f20b for my build no mods other than intake ignition upgrade and miner other mods exhaust suspencion exc the car will be built more as show and audio with no body mods other than lights front and rear and carbon hood and trunk maybe mirrors what i am wanting opinions on is suspencion exhaust paint i was thinking it would beuneake using cenergy green as seen on 2012 camaro with powder coated white rims it has 16" know waiting on 205/45r16 bfgoodrich g force ta's from direct sugjestions help and all opinions and ideas welcome thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 05:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
you would like my tires even more lol. and no problem man. a nice unique budget build. i kind of want to do an f20b into my car as something different too. just not worth ripping out my already modified engine. please keep us updated with pics
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

ok i sure will but question i am acsesing site off work computer and also my ps3 how do you up load pics to the site i can git them on the ps3 just don't know from there but should be just like desk top
Quote:
built not bought
Old 05-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
bookfire1238 is on a distinguished road
I love this thread already.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Noob

u do well share your opinions and throw a few ideas out there they are all apreciated and welcome u know of any deep toned exhaust for the 90 to 93 accord what is a good drop 1.5 to 2 just throw some stuff out there just use your creativity lol
Old 05-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

any opinions on the whole peel n seal for sound deadening
Old 05-06-2012, 08:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turner91cb7 View Post
ok i sure will but question i am acsesing site off work computer and also my ps3 how do you up load pics to the site i can git them on the ps3 just don't know from there but should be just like desk top
upload photos onto something like facebook or something and then right click the image after it's been uploaded and copy the "image URL" or "image location" then in message box to respond to a post on here. click the yellow square icon and paste that entire link over everything in the box. then click ok.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
u do well share your opinions and throw a few ideas out there they are all apreciated and welcome u know of any deep toned exhaust for the 90 to 93 accord what is a good drop 1.5 to 2 just throw some stuff out there just use your creativity lol
you want a good exhaust just make sure you throw a nice resonator on there. even ebay will sound nice if you put a nice resonator on their. i personally think the yonaka knockoff of the apexi ws2 is nice. they're cheapt like $230-250 shipped and full stainless steel.

[quote]http://www.clubintegra.com/store/yon...ust_mp499.html
The Yonaka Catback Exhaust is made with fully polished 304 stainless steel mandrel bended piping and a features a 4.25" tip. You can expect a quiet, clean, deep hum, without any irritating mid range raspy sound some other catback exhausts produce.

The Yonaka Catback Exhaust is a direct bolt-on and includes all installation hardware.

Last edited by Darkness; 05-06-2012 at 08:20 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RyVGcfmRYIU

Last edited by Darkness; 05-06-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 1994 Honda Accord Ex
Mods: 204whp/157wtq
nusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapynusdogg needs rep therapy
I love my WS2 customed to a customed 2.5" piping then to the 2.5" Hytech replica collector.

204whp/157wtq
Old 05-07-2012, 12:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusdogg View Post
I love my WS2 customed to a customed 2.5" piping then to the 2.5" Hytech replica collector.
lol or you can just buy a 2.5" stainless steel exhaust already put together for $235 shipped :-P
Old 05-07-2012, 08:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
You can upload pictures on the superhonda.com Gallery. There's a link to upload images.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
any opinions on the whole peel n seal for sound deadening
If you want a quieter ride, just get an OEM exhaust and Dynamat sheets.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Noob

i have heard alot of positive stuff about dyno mat and also hush mat but also was told peel n seal was cheaper alternative for them i researched it on youtube.com under peel n seal and if pre cleaned right is great i am really considering that route i will try and up load a few pics tonight of what my build is starting as its not much i have changed the rims w/tires and jvc cd player its old tho o and who i bought the car from worked in the oil field and poor lil blue was his work car after a week of cleaning extensively like 75%of oil is gone but still masive dirt problem
Old 05-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
Noob

okay uploaded pics to my user profile they look like hammerd dog booboo but better than nothing for know i gause o and yes those rims and tire size were stock on my last car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement