Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

91 accord gauge cluster

5K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  turner91cb7 
#1 ·
so my gauge cluster broke this morning so i looked on youtube for someone that had the same problem and notta but found a cool replacement s2000 cluster in a cb7 anyone know what it will take for this mod:clappy

#4 ·
ok supposebly i can git skyline gauge face to fit the factory 90-93 accord gauge cluster but doing this i will need a new housing anyway so going to the salvage yard this week i will try it out and let you all know how it gose i will also upload as many pics as i can to show what must be done

#5 ·
wow burnt my cluster again dose anyone know what the term cross hatching the speed sensor means i gause the last owner did it and i drove it far enuff that it was heating up my wires and melting my cluster and eventually messed up my speed sensor all my mecanice could tell me was its rerouting wires to force the ecu and sensor to run back curent to force its self off by so many mph to account for using the wrong sensor ?????????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.