`94 Accord EX specs - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2004, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 95 GSR
Mods: JDM ITR FE conversion. All-motor goodies. Hondata system.
uoboarder will become famous soon enoughuoboarder will become famous soon enough
`94 Accord EX specs

Okay Accord junkies. I need to know the specs of the engine for the 94 EX. F22B1. I know Civics and Integras inside and out, but this is for my girlfriend. She just picked up this 94 EX with only 52k on it. The paint and body are literally perfect. I want to know:

Compression Ratio
Rod Stroke ratio
HP
TQ
Bore size
VTEC engagement rpm

Add any other specs or info about the car that you have found helpful. Thanks.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2004, 01:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 1995 Honda Accord Ex, 5 spd
Mods:
TSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
SEARCH YOU DAMN NOOB!!
lolz sorry had to get that out of my system. hahah
145hp /147 tq

Run her Vin # with american honda at 800-999-1009 I think was the # for them. The 94-97 accords had a problem with the SRS airbag module which was a serious issue.
Also, check condition of the CV boots, weather stripping and check out the engine condition for bad grounds and maybe run seafoam on the engine too.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-11-2004, 01:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Whiny lil bitch

Car:
Mods:
EThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM_Pikachu
SEARCH YOU DAMN NOOB!!
lolz sorry had to get that out of my system. hahah
145hp /147 tq

Run her Vin # with american honda at 800-999-1009 I think was the # for them. The 94-97 accords had a problem with the SRS airbag module which was a serious issue.
Also, check condition of the CV boots, weather stripping and check out the engine condition for bad grounds and maybe run seafoam on the engine too.
seafoam?
Old 07-11-2004, 01:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Mods:
TSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationTSM_Pikachu Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXccord
seafoam?
Yea, my car ran good when i bought it in january. Ran real good dont get me wrong. However after I ran seafoam, and upgraded the grounds the car started easier, and was much smoother during operation.
Seafoam was covered here quite a few times so if you bring it up in search you will see what I am talking about. It smells somewhat like motor oil but cleans out carbon deposits and such from your engine. Basically like a car enema i guess.......
Old 07-11-2004, 08:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
Bore: 3.35
Stroke: 3.74

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Old 07-12-2004, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 97 Accord and 03 Accord
Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
sea foam owns im about to do that on my f22
Old 07-12-2004, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Whiny lil bitch

Car:
Mods:
EThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura aboutEThug has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyz
sea foam owns im about to do that on my f22
what confuses me about all this seafoam stuff is....considering you know how my engine is myz...i have 85k on the whole car...i mean im thinking of doing it just for autocare...but wtf do i do?
Old 07-12-2004, 10:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
Super Ban-Finger Mod

Car: 01 MR-St & 08 M3
Mods:
UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?UltraMagneticAL you're still here?
search the forum for "seafoam"

Fuel system cleaners.....

http://www.superhonda.com/tech/carbo...nt_how-to.html

Nulla tenaci invia est via.
For the tenacious, no road is impassable.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Whiny lil bitch

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraMagneticAL
you found more than what my search came up with...it only came up with one thread...maybe my sho is fucked up or something
Old 07-12-2004, 11:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Mods:
Quote:
you found more than what my search came up with...it only came up with one thread...maybe my sho is fucked up or something
No newbie........you jus dont search enough..................... :eek
1/3 in gas tank, 1/3 in valve cover, 1/3 in pcv valve while engine is on.
Dont let the car stutter and die........ Idle will flucuate a bit.
After letting the car ingest the seafoam through the PCV valve while on......turn the car off for about 5 min. Then start the car up and rev the engine up a bit. I let mine go up to 6k and then back down to almost idle......gave me bigger puffs.
Old 07-12-2004, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods:
mrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputationmrmyz Among Gods/Goddesses in reputation
lmao exccord is always getting owned lately
Old 07-12-2004, 11:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Whiny lil bitch

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmyz
lmao exccord is always getting owned lately
hey suck one myz...your shirt caught on fire..how stupid do you gotta be to get lit on fire by fireworks
Old 07-12-2004, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
KhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphereKhanhCord In the rep troposphere
damn Mr. pickachu..u so good ..wanna help me do mine?
Old 07-12-2004, 11:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanhCord
damn Mr. pickachu..u so good ..wanna help me do mine?
lol, everyone here knows i will help anyone out if they want it.
Just either call or PM me
Old 07-12-2004, 11:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods:
Quote:
hey suck one myz...your shirt caught on fire..how stupid do you gotta be to get lit on fire by fireworks
hey man some times you gotta do what you gotta do if you peep the video i posed in ot it was worth it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement