Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Buying overseas parts. . .

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Mitchell Woodfi 
#1 ·
anyone know where i can find 2011 inspire headlights or an online parts catalog for inspire or aus accord? anything to help would be great!

Edit: well... i guess no one knows! so i took matters into my own hands. i found a dealer in aus for the non-hid headlights and am currently waiting back on cost. i also found a dealer in tokyo. this is the hardest since they don't speak english but we are communicating through google translator! lol they are going to provide the steering wheel and side mirrors. i'll keep you guys updated with sites and costs incase someone else needs/wants these stylish items for their car.

#2 ·
You could find them at tons of places especially when you are ready to deal with overseas dealers. All you need to do is searching online, once you are done with this make a list of some that you find reliable and worthy, since it would be wise to have some other options as well just to ensure which one is providing the best deal amongst all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.