DIAMONDZ GOT A QUESTION? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 2012 ACCORD SEDAN
Mods: DROPPED ON EIBACHS, NEW BLACK GRILLE, CAR COLOR WHITE VINYL WRAPPED TOP(BLACK)
DIAMONDZ is on a distinguished road
DIAMONDZ GOT A QUESTION?

WHERE CAN I POST ITEMS THAT I AM SELLING. I DIDNT WANT TO POST SOMETHING I WASNT ALOUD TO DO NOTHING ILLEGAL JUST SOME OEM PARTS. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 05:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: I dont own a car
Mods: fuck off
Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!Transparent Bow down before me!
YOU CAN'T POST ANYTHING FOR SALE BECAUSE THERE IS A 50 POST MINIMUM. ALSO, STOP TYING IN ALL CAPS, IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. THERE'S NO NEED TO SHOUT.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Mods: DROPPED ON EIBACHS, NEW BLACK GRILLE, CAR COLOR WHITE VINYL WRAPPED TOP(BLACK)
will stop.. Didnt think was a very big deal! keep it clean man

Last edited by DIAMONDZ; 12-07-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!sosracer Um, 1 million? Damn!
Typing all in caps and treating others like a douchebag is a surefire way to be on the hated list here, and it is very annoying.

But now I know all I would ever need to know about you from those 2 posts...
Old 12-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Car: 1994 civic EX
Mods: nothing special ;)
Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?Anomoly you're still here?
DiamondZ i got your report, but according to site rules you CAN NOT post stuff for sale with less than 50 posts under your belt, im not going to delete your post, but please read the rules
Old 12-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomoly View Post
DiamondZ i got your report, but according to site rules you CAN NOT post stuff for sale with less than 50 posts under your belt, im not going to delete your post, but please read the rules

holy shit, you still post here?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

alright alright caps lock off!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement