Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

GOt another one

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  nusdogg 
#1 ·
So I got another Honda again. Same price I usually pay for em ($0.00)

1995 Accord EX
Ugly gold chamagne-whatever color (but the paint is literally perfect, looks new)
165,000 on the clock, and 40k on a swapped in f22b from Japan. I am assuming this makes me Mad tyte JDM yo. This may be the best deal I've ever scored on, way better than my race-ready 91 accord beast. :D

#4 ·
Pictures!

Again, $0.00 price tag. Old lady was concerned that is was worthless and too much of a hassle to sell due to an oil leak. After cleaning it up a bit and looking around, i saw a broken valve cover stud that had oil dribbling out from underneath the washer. it was dripping onto the center support and then dripping onto the street. Since I don't feel like digging out the rest of the stud yet, I replaced the washer and stud with a rubber stopper, and since then, it has not leaked any new puddles onto my driveway. We'll see if that was it. Seems like it because it really didn't lose any oil that you could measure.

48k on the motor ~abouts, 168k on the car.

Interior that's never been touched by mortals. The carpets look like it drove off the dealership lot. Not a speck of dirt or discoloration. 6-cd changer in the trunk, which looks like it's never had anything in it in its life.

Paint that hasn't even been in contact with the air. It's all original too.

Engine bay needs some cleaning attention, and the valve cover needs to be repainted, but it's not bad.

Engine swapped at 150,000 because lady opted for that instead of Honda major service thinking that the mileage was way too much. She got a f22b from Japan in its place.

After all that she recommended I did not drive it far distances due to the mileage. I assume no one told her Honda isn't even remotely old till it breaches like 250k or more. Basically, except for the cracked leather seats, and dirty engine, it's almost a "barn find".

I shouldn't say $0.00. I gave her $1,000 because I started to feel bad taking it for free as a "generous donation"

#13 ·
Thanks, it ust would have been perfect if it were any other color... oh well.I think I;m going to keep this one. I have had my eye on a '69 Impala in a garage nearby. Perfect condition, and black with a rebuilt motor. IT looks like the one from Supernatural, and I want it, so I can be cool. :cool $2,900. Totally gonna do it... I think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.