How do I find out what is my accord's model!??? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2007, 05:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
chupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend
How do I find out what is my accord's model!???

It is a long story of why I do not know what model my accord is.
But please, if you can help me, tell me what you need to know to figure it out.
If you need a picture of something, I will provide as well.

All I know about the car is that it's an Accord Year 1999 or 2000..... or 2001?
not a V6.....on the back of the car it just says Accord. Leather interior, 15" (??) alloy wheels, factory spoiler......

Thanks for those who reply.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2007, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2008 BMW 135i
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
the vin number
Old 08-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
chupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendchupowei Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend
where do i find this vin number?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2009 Subaru Legacy
Mods:
hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupowei
It is a long story of why I do not know what model my accord is.
But please, if you can help me, tell me what you need to know to figure it out.
If you need a picture of something, I will provide as well.

All I know about the car is that it's an Accord Year 1999 or 2000..... or 2001?
not a V6.....on the back of the car it just says Accord. Leather interior, 15" (??) alloy wheels, factory spoiler......

Thanks for those who reply.
show a picture, you should be able to tell the year by the side skirts and the taillights (taillights after 00' are different than 98-00')
its probably an ex if it came with alloy rims and leather
Old 08-15-2007, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods:
hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!hotsauce_gm Bow down before me!
Quote:
where do i find this vin number?
drivers side front of the dash through the windsheild
Old 08-15-2007, 11:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
um.....how many digits from left to right do u need?
i donno....can anyone screw u up stealing ur vin #?
Old 08-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods:
Quote:
um.....how many digits from left to right do u need?
i donno....can anyone screw u up stealing ur vin #?
no one is gonna steal your vin number. Just post pictures of your car....
Old 08-16-2007, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
damn it
somehow my workstation at work keeps timing out when i upload the pics

here's my vin # tho
1 H G C G 5 6 5 3 X A 8 0 8 5 0 4

now how do we find out?

sorry for being such a n00b
Old 08-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 91' Accord LX
Mods: King Jeremy the Wicked Ruled his World
-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?
Quote:
damn it
somehow my workstation at work keeps timing out when i upload the pics

here's my vin # tho

now how do we find out?

sorry for being such a n00b
Code:
VIN  	           1HGCG5653XA808504
Year/Make/Model: 	1999 HONDA ACCORD EX
Body Style: 	            SEDAN 4 DR
Engine Type: 	           2.3L L4 SFI OHV
Manufactured In: 	 UNITED STATES
Search Results: 	17 records found in our database
Old 08-16-2007, 01:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
WOW DUDE! WHERE DID U GET THAT??!!
and 17 people have the same vin number as me??
Old 08-16-2007, 04:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods:
Quote:
WOW DUDE! WHERE DID U GET THAT??!!
and 17 people have the same vin number as me??
17 records doesnt mean 17 people have your vin , it means there is 17 documented records on your vehicle. Services like carfax.com can give you this information...
Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1998 Honda Accord Lx
Mods: h22a turbo
Oscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to do
hey can you check mine? I mean if its ok with you because i bought the car as is and i dont know much of it or what year it is... Well im sorry for jumping into this thread and asking my own questions but i never had that in mind.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Iron Monk

-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?-=91AcCoRdLX=- you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar_Janessa
hey can you check mine? I mean if its ok with you because i bought the car as is and i dont know much of it or what year it is... Well im sorry for jumping into this thread and asking my own questions but i never had that in mind.
Probaby just the emmsion tests and title changes and repairs on it
Old 08-17-2007, 10:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1998 Honda Accord Lx
Mods: h22a turbo
Oscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to doOscar_Janessa Rep God/Goddess with nothing better to do
hey where did you go or how did you get that info of his car?
Old 08-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Iron Monk

carfax.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement