Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Maint light on

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  wildman009 
#1 ·
The maint required light is staying on, The oil had been changed alone with the filter, brake fluid is full and everything is top off, Does anyone have any thoughts about what could be going on, I just changed the rear o2 sensor,
everything is running good, No codes are comming up now.

#2 ·
you just need to reset it

that light has nothing to do with the check engine light

try this

I believe you hold down the reset button for 10-15 seconds while the key is in the ignition but in the OFF position, then after 10-15 seconds you turn your key (finger still on reset button) to the first position for about 5 seconds and then let go of the reset button. See if that works.

#7 ·
I have a new problem with her car now, The little brake light at the bottom of the dash is staying on now, Im thinking i will need to change the pads again, I was wanting to get some info on this before i do anything, I checked the brake res, and toped it off, thinking that may be the problem, Any thoughts about this.

#12 ·
Brake Light

Im not sure how much is left onthe pads, The wife drives like mario, She don't put on the brakes or let off the gas until she is right at where she needs to stop at. The fluid is full, The parking brake handel is all the way down, I will be pulling the tires off tomorrow and takeing a look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.