Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

need advice im wanting to put a turbo on my accord

9K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  revengeracing 
#1 ·
I have a 2005 honda accord sedan 2.4l/mt im wanting to put a turbo kit on it but i dont know where to start. ive looked online for some but i can only find a kit for the v6 accords coupe. what i need to know is

1. how much is it going to cost?

2. what all do i need to do to my engine?

3. how much horsepower will i gain? im wanting to have at least 400.

4. how hard is it to put it on?

#2 · (Edited)
400whp in a FWD car is stupid. Think about how little traction you already have if you floor it or when it rains.

First you need to research the specifics on your motor (k24 from the sound of it) and figure out what your CR is, If you want 400 out of that motor and still want reliability either build it or find someone who can put a ridiculous tune on it.

and as far as your avatar goes:
No, I do not "VTEC". I boost (I actually move rather than just make noise).

#3 ·
Full race, peakboost,greddy, Allinfab.....amount many many others make turbo kits and pieces for the k series...the K is very strong and you can get a lot of ho out of a stock setup...is this a DD? I have a K24a2 in my and with a RBC intake and full length header and 3" exhaust I have got a very nice very optic able upgrade from stock....a Must os a K Pro or an AEM for engine tuning.

#4 ·
my company and i for giggles put together a k series turbo kit on a mildly built motor that ate cars that only ran in the 12's for breakfast lunch and dinner daily with no left overs we made 511whp and 399lbs at 9k rpm ranges on a gladiator dyno at import show down atl .... do not be swayed from your dream by haters i would do it just to piss them off... but check out( Revenge Racing and Performance ) and let my faculty hook you up with a mild turbo kit
this new site just went live 24 hours ago all product arent there so far but the web designers are working on getting it all up they are working on the v8 section atm but just email them at info@revengeracing.biz or slaes@revengeracing.biz and use my promo code for a dis count (9238) include it in your email and they will find you a a mild kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.