Yonaka Catback exhaust - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Accord Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2005, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2001 honda accord [V6 Coupe]
Mods:
Dogfather is an unknown quantity at this point
Yonaka Catback exhaust

Does anyone have this exhaust on there Accord V6? If so, how does it sound and look?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2005, 04:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: 1999 accord ex v6 coupe
Mods: typhoon intake, magnaflow dual exhaust
wg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud of
ive never even heard of this exhaust, but i have a magnaflow dual catback that i got for just over 500 and its a sick exhaust, very cool looking, and very mean sounding.
and lifetime warranty
Future Mods- Rims, 1.5-2 inch drop
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2005, 11:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2001 honda accord [V6 Coupe]
Mods:
Dogfather is an unknown quantity at this point
www.yonaka.com

www.yonaka.com
Old 12-01-2005, 12:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: 1999 accord ex v6 coupe
Mods: typhoon intake, magnaflow dual exhaust
wg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud ofwg2k7 has much to be proud of
dont no anything about them, but dual exhaust for 399 is a good price. looks good too, without the silencers
Future Mods- Rims, 1.5-2 inch drop
Old 12-03-2005, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 2004 Honda Accord V6 MT
Mods: AEM V2 Intake, Custom Borla Catback Exhaust, 18" Exel DL-46 Rims, Hankook Ventus Tires, Neuspeed Short Shifter, Custom Shortened Shift Lever, 20% Tint All Around, TL Engine Cover, TL Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Sportline Springs, SPC Camber Kit
smokin6speed is on a distinguished road
they are also a sema member and to be able to put that on their site, as i understand, you must be a reputable dealer. I'd look around the web for reviews on their stuff but from the sounds of it its not a bad deal. Just a little cheap though, that would be my only concern.

don't know if this matters to you one way or another but they are located in Canada.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
symbolicsport is an unknown quantity at this point
i think a greddy exhaust would do best

Symbolic Sport
Old 12-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 2004 Honda Accord V6 MT
Mods: AEM V2 Intake, Custom Borla Catback Exhaust, 18" Exel DL-46 Rims, Hankook Ventus Tires, Neuspeed Short Shifter, Custom Shortened Shift Lever, 20% Tint All Around, TL Engine Cover, TL Rear Sway Bar, Eibach Sportline Springs, SPC Camber Kit
smokin6speed is on a distinguished road
I think it all just depends on what your looking for. IMO there isn't a "best" because it all comes down to personal preference. Like take example my situation, I went with a custom borla setup because the stock one wasn't loud enough but it had the best looking mufflers/tips and good gains. For me I wasn't going to put the greddy exhaust with those huge cannisters on them for mufflers...i know some people like them but they might look ok on a civic to me but not a brand new v6 accord coupe...so its personal preference...i haven't personally had any experiance nor have i talked to anyone that has with that company...but worst case scenario...but it...install it and if you don't like it sell it again on ebay and only be out a little
Sponsored Links
Advertisement