This is a doozy... I have been kicking around the idea of selling my CRX for a while now. Its pretty heavily modded and and have lots of parts laying around. Unfortunately my garage was broken into and a few key parts were stolen so it doesnt run (needs an ECU and valve cover). Judging by autotrader the nicer condition CRXs are going anywhere from 3-5k...thats stock engines.
Heres a crappy rundown since im traveling right now and cant do a full inventory..
- 89 CRX DX about 145k on the body, pretty nice condition only one or two very small rust spots on rear quarters
- 1.5" lower suspension (shocks/springs) eiabach IIRC..about 5k on them
- b16a vtec with y1 tranny, about 9k since swap
- Full Race turbo kit - garret GT28RS and tons of rediculous high end parts associated with it (kit was around $7k new) only has 100 miles on the turbo/kit
- full 3" turbo back custom exhaust from full race
- race clutch installed with turbo (so only 100mi on it)
- rota wheels and OEM SI wheels
- authentic mugen steering wheel
- RCI racing harness
- racing seat..mugen labeled but real brand escapes me
I also have a ton of other parts laying around...misc extra interior stuff, seats, steering wheels, JDM SiR rear spoiler, JDM SiR glass roof..probably some other stuff too. The car has been in storage for a few years since the valve cover, ECU, and some gauges got jacked. It ran fine and had a really nice hondata tune for it before the theft.
I am sure I can part this out and probably make more money..but I dont really have the time to do that since I travel so much for work. I would consider splitting the turbo parts and car and maybe a few large parts...
I just dont know how to figure value on this. Looking at autotrader and guestimating parts here I would think maybe $13k would be reasonable..but im not sure since ive been outta the car game for some years now. Any help would be much appreciated!
Heres a few pics I pulled from fb: