what is dizzy - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > CRX Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
bassist1088 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question what is dizzy

i know to yaull this might be a stupid question but i have searched all over this sight and i have been looking for this but i was wondering what dizzy is i read about it in all the swaps but none actually say what it is so if you could be of some help and let me know it would be greatly appreciated..thanks
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2006, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods: Go-fast stuff, Alpine 9855, Infinity Perfect 10.1 & 6.1 w/ a few hundred watts on each via Pioneer 5100T & 7100M.
Nathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peons
"Dizzy" is ricer leet speak for "distributor". Hopefully you can find what you're looking for based on that.

'02 EB Z06
mods: Vararam intake, Breathless bridge, Dynatech Supermaxx SS headers & X-pipe, Breathless shifter, Dyno tuned (~400 RWHP).
1/4: ???

SOLD:
'01 Camaro SS M6 (Lid & Nitto 555Rs, best 12.6@110)
'95 Formula M6 (CAI, Mac hdrs/Y, cutout, SZ50EPs, best 13.6@103)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-12-2006, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 91 crx
Mods: lowerd and b16a coimg soon
91crxdx is an unknown quantity at this point
dizzy is not the ricer way to distributor it just is easyer to type and shit the only ricer word i know of is ***** insted of vtec lol but yea any way that is all it stands for man ok how gay it will not let me spell it wrong that is gay
Old 07-12-2006, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods: Go-fast stuff, Alpine 9855, Infinity Perfect 10.1 & 6.1 w/ a few hundred watts on each via Pioneer 5100T & 7100M.
Nathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peonsNathan123 Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91crxdx
dizzy is not the ricer way to distributor it just is easyer to type and shit the only ricer word i know of is ***** insted of vtec lol but yea any way that is all it stands for man ok how gay it will not let me spell it wrong that is gay
Yeah....

In real life i've only heard that word spoken about a car part a couple times. Both times the word "y0!" followed it very closely, and both times the person saying that word owned a car that had at least one incorrectly colored body part and a large spoiler...
You can say it's not "ricer" talk if you want to, but that doesn't change the cold, hard facts.

'02 EB Z06
mods: Vararam intake, Breathless bridge, Dynatech Supermaxx SS headers & X-pipe, Breathless shifter, Dyno tuned (~400 RWHP).
1/4: ???

SOLD:
'01 Camaro SS M6 (Lid & Nitto 555Rs, best 12.6@110)
'95 Formula M6 (CAI, Mac hdrs/Y, cutout, SZ50EPs, best 13.6@103)
Old 07-12-2006, 10:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 91 crx
Mods: lowerd and b16a coimg soon
91crxdx is an unknown quantity at this point
damn then all that live near u is ricers that must suck but u proble have the best car out of them
Old 07-13-2006, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 89 SI
Mods:
89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile89CivicHatch Needs to go outside once in awhile
Quote:
Originally Posted by njn63
Around here only douchebags with small penises own z06's. Must be a fact.

I've never said the word "dizzy" out loud that i can remember, but i do use it on the internet when i don't want to type out distributor.
cuz this day and age everybody to dam lazy :
Old 07-14-2006, 06:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
bassist1088 is an unknown quantity at this point
i preciate it that is exactly wat i was lookin for i thought that dizzy was a distributor but wanted to make sure....thanks
Old 07-14-2006, 11:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car:
Mods:
turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?turbotious kid so um, come here often?
haha. he said douchebag. that funny , douchebag. lol.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 1988 CRX
Mods: Stock
88 rex is a jewel in the rough88 rex is a jewel in the rough88 rex is a jewel in the rough88 rex is a jewel in the rough
Hmmm...I use the word dizzy sometimes when talking to other people. I don't see the big deal, nor do I see any "ricer" designation in using the term.

97 spec JDM B18c (R) w some goodies

Pics of the car before, during, and a few after the build.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...711&mode=guest

Sponsored Links
Advertisement