What I like to do... and it's not a huge secret... is to google your car's make and model into the images section. I typed in "2000 Honda Prelude engine". Then BA BLAM!!! You can see what it looks like. You'll need to get a vacuum hose, rubber (or silicone if you want to dress it up) hose and connect those two connections. Get a ruler, measure the width of the connection, the hose's inner diameter will need to be a little bit narrower than the outer diamter of the connection port. Make sense?
Then, 1. get a wrench and disconnect the hose clamp on the intake tube and remove the old tube remnant.
2. Put the hose clamp over the one end of the new hose but in about one inch.
3. Insert one end of the new tube where the old hose removed.
4. Slide the hose clamp back over where it should be.
5. Put the other end of the hose near the valve cover connection port. Give it a little slack and cut to size.
6. Insert the end over the connection port.
2000 Honda Prelude Manual Coupe Photo Engine - Consumer Guide Automotive