Prelude Pictures Thread - Page 4 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Prelude Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2006, 10:05 PM   #46 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 92Prelude/01S2000
Mods: not stock
crdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peons

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #47 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: Honda
Mods:
DrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problemDrivinVtec has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by crdcz03
nice
Old 07-31-2006, 09:23 AM   #48 (permalink)
Black Cloud

crdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peonscrdcz03 Hello down there miniscule peons
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivinVtec
nice

thanks

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:04 PM   #49 (permalink)
Black Cloud

i forsee that bish getting ripped off i seriously did not know it was going to be so large... its huge! it doesnt look that big on willyg's car

Old 08-01-2006, 10:12 PM   #50 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 1993 Honda Prelude VTEC
Mods:
DOHCVTEC190 is on a distinguished road
Looks good man. Yeah, it hangs low. I had problems scraping everywhere but I didn't care because it was plastic haha. Looks like you got yours to fit great. Any details on your install method?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:28 PM   #51 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCVTEC190
Looks good man. Yeah, it hangs low. I had problems scraping everywhere but I didn't care because it was plastic haha. Looks like you got yours to fit great. Any details on your install method?
my install method? lol

well i measured the lenght of the mid section (there was a spot on each side that made a right angle so i measured from there) and found the center. then i got fustrated and shouted curse words b/c the measurement i took kept changing i dunno wtf that was all about then i drilled a hole right in the "middle" and just worked my way out. drilling holes in either the lip or the bumper, whichever i felt would work better for that point. i ended up with really good fitment at the end of the passenger side but the driver side was hanging off like half an inch. i dont know why but it looks even on the car so maybe one side was just longer than the other? or at least i hope it is otherwise my car might look retarded when i take it out of the garage tomorrow morning

in the second pic you can see a spot that i need to try and fit a lil better. it was hard to see it in person but pics show it better

Old 08-03-2006, 12:35 AM   #52 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1997 Honda prelude SH
Mods: To many can't list all!?
Mugenh22a will become famous soon enoughMugenh22a will become famous soon enough
I have had my car back a week, some guy hit me in april took it to the body shop in may, figured I would get it painted the color I wanted...red not my first choice and the fact that my car was 3-5 shades of red haha , yeah so I went with Monte Carlo Blue Pearl of 97-99 nsx and some insights haha!
Took awhile, but we took the motor out so the engine bay could get sparyed and so it took time getting everything back together. Spent 2 months at the body shop and 2 1/2 weeks getting everything back together, fixed leaks, replaced clutch. Everything is running the way it should now.

"Honda's car must own a unique personality, which doesn't mean a car only for skilled drivers. It neither means a car anyone can drive with ease. We thoroughly peruse basic performance and safety, in order to create a car anyone can enjoy driving with comfort, but vividly reacts to drivers according to their skills". -Soichiro
Honda
JustSoYaKnow, I'm a girl.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:53 AM   #53 (permalink)
Black Cloud

that is a badass color :eek

looks like it was worth the wait

Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 AM   #54 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: Honda...Duh!
Mods: Classified Info
Mr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphereMr.60trim In the rep troposphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by crdcz03

i forsee that bish getting ripped off i seriously did not know it was going to be so large... its huge! it doesnt look that big on willyg's car
Welcome to the big lip club ....I constantly scrap in and out of my driveway with that lip on had it for about a couple of weeks now. I'm going to take pics now that I see everyone popping up with them.

Sale/Trade:
***Currently Parting Out My Car***
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/f47/...g-more-334934/
WTB:
Nada...
Old 08-03-2006, 10:17 AM   #55 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1999 Honda Prelude Base
Mods:
RMAN456 has a spectacular aura aboutRMAN456 has a spectacular aura about
!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugenh22a
I have had my car back a week, some guy hit me in april took it to the body shop in may, figured I would get it painted the color I wanted...red not my first choice and the fact that my car was 3-5 shades of red haha , yeah so I went with Monte Carlo Blue Pearl of 97-99 nsx and some insights haha!
Took awhile, but we took the motor out so the engine bay could get sparyed and so it took time getting everything back together. Spent 2 months at the body shop and 2 1/2 weeks getting everything back together, fixed leaks, replaced clutch. Everything is running the way it should now.

precisely the color scheme i've always wanted, i cant stop lookin at it.
Old 08-03-2006, 08:06 PM   #56 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1998 Prelude
Mods: Short ram intake, sub, jvc headunit, diy painted rims, and coolant bypass
hamadiscool will become famous soon enough
OMG THAT LOOKS HAWT :eek !!!!!!!!...now my car looks like crap compared to that
just some pics nothing special
i just washed and polished my car...havent seen my car this clean since EVER! polishing is a beeatch! enjoy:

Old 08-04-2006, 08:33 AM   #57 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
sauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problemsauce has a Rep problem
Old 08-04-2006, 08:53 AM   #58 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1998 Prelude
Mods: Short ram intake, sub, jvc headunit, diy painted rims, and coolant bypass
hamadiscool will become famous soon enough
oo do i see slotted rotors? if so what brand and how much?
Old 08-13-2006, 12:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 1995 Prelude VTEC
Mods: NA skunk2
95hprelude is a jewel in the rough95hprelude is a jewel in the rough95hprelude is a jewel in the rough95hprelude is a jewel in the rough
some new pics...

new look for a little while...can u guess what rims these are?

ouch! well it's not THAT bad, is it?

well at least the ass still looks good...

204whp
Old 08-13-2006, 01:15 PM   #60 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95hprelude
some new pics...

new look for a little while...can u guess what rims these are?
they look like older acura wheels...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement