how to take the stock radio out of a 2000 crv - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > CRV Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2005, 10:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1998 honda civic hatchback cx
Mods: aem cold air intake,header, 2.5" exhaust, tinted windows,alpine deck with ipod hook up.fo cal 6x9s,jl audio 6 1/2s all hooked up to a 600 watt 4 channel amp. 2 12" kicker subwoofers. carbon fiber hood,racing tires konig rims
golfpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
how to take the stock radio out of a 2000 crv

i was wondering if anyone new how to take the stock cd player/stereo system out of a 2000 honda crv. trying to hook up a amp kit and need to put a inverter in the cd player.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-21-2005, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Noob

Car: Hollywood Vid
Mods:
maiboii is an unknown quantity at this point
sup man did u ever figure it out? i've done it and i got the directions from a website that i paid for, i might have the pics saved if u want them
Old 01-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Mods: aem cold air intake,header, 2.5" exhaust, tinted windows,alpine deck with ipod hook up.fo cal 6x9s,jl audio 6 1/2s all hooked up to a 600 watt 4 channel amp. 2 12" kicker subwoofers. carbon fiber hood,racing tires konig rims
yeah i got it figured out just had to take the glove compartment off then alot of un screwing stuff. got me a new system and 2 12" subwoofers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-19-2006, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
CentralNJGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Did you happen to notice if the Radio had a Line In port on the back? I'd like to connect my IPOD directly if possible, but I do not want to remove the radio if there is not a line in port.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks
Old 01-19-2006, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
S Zero Racer

Car:
Mods:
AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?AcidLotus Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralNJGuy
Did you happen to notice if the Radio had a Line In port on the back? I'd like to connect my IPOD directly if possible, but I do not want to remove the radio if there is not a line in port.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Highly doubt it. The only line in port should be from the antenna.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

yeah only the antenna line port. you have to buy a whole new cd player
Old 01-20-2006, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
CentralNJGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Thanks, Not what I was hoping to hear. :noo
Old 01-20-2006, 03:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Noob

just get the radio tuner thing for your ipod it works fine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement