Cat checking in - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 2007 Honda Fit Sport
Mods: Mugened out!
Cat247 is on a distinguished road
Cat checking in

Hello! I am new to this site - purchased my first Honda in 2007 and it changed my life. I started working on my car and modifying it to be my own. Started showing in import/tuner classes in 2009 and decided after this year since the car is my daily driver - I would retire it from showing. Twenty-six trophies later I am ready to move on. After much thought I have decided that my replacement show car is going to be a Del Sol which I plan to start in a few years. I am excited and wanted to join the forum to learn more about the Del Sol and just because I love this car. It will be a classic, clean build and heavy on performance.

My friends call me Cat - I am 56 years young driving a modified Honda that gets a lot of looks. I hang around with guys who are young enough to be my sons' and have respect for the vision I had for my Honda. Knowing that the more I know going into the project, the better off I'll be I promise not to ask any newbie questions without doing a search first!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement