Grettings from Italy - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: Honda Prelude BB3, Mazda MX-3 K8, Mercedes Benz SLK R171, Honda CBR 900 RR Fireblade 929
Mods: To much Engine
Stematrix1 is on a distinguished road
Grettings from Italy

Hi Honda lovers,

My name is Stefano, I'm write from Trieste a small city close to the border in the north east.
I'm 33 Years old and I love cars, bike and engine at all; I'm Tecnical Identification Engeneer in to a big Engine company that produce big 4 stroke engines for equip Ship Power and Power Plant all around the world.
Before this job I worked for BMW for first and after in Audi-Porsche Group here in my city, escatly in the Workshop. I love that kind of job and now I make it only for pleasure.

I have 2 Jdm cars
An Honda Prelude BB3 EDM Model Year 1993 2.0I
Dark grey, Cartier leather interior and Asso rear muffler
Mazda MX-3 K8 1.8 V6 EDM Model Year 1992 ( It's out of the games, only for spare parts) totaly OEM ...
Last Summer I sell other Mazda MX-3 K8,with several modifications and I bought a new car not japanese but.. I like it, it's one Mercedes-Benz SLK Kompressor EDM Model Year 2006 also totally OEM but I'm looking for anybody can built a Thorsen differential for my MB but this is other story

At the end I can't forget My ride.. Honda CBR 900 Fireblade 929 Totally black, with ergal black screw and nuts, Racing hose braking line, Complete Exauts system by Arrows, Variabile timing injection, better air filter and programmed ECU, carbo-ceramics brakes pads and more

I found your forum that I behind find Instruction Manual for my Prelude because i have some problem that i try to fix myself, and I found them thanks to article owner and all forumers!!
It's a nice Forum!!

I'm the admin to Italian japanese car forum\club it called JdmClubItalia
Sorry for my english, I'll try to make my best.

Have good Night friends

Stefano
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement