Newbie from Alabama - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
BamaCivic is on a distinguished road
Newbie from Alabama

Howdy I'm Mark. I have a 99 Civic ex. Its nothing great other than its my daily driver. I plan to do a couple of things to it. I am Mopar guy from birth. But the wife had to have this dang car so she got it. Now that she has a new car Honda here I go. ROLL TIDE!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2012, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 99 ELK hatch
Mods: Adjustable coil overs, 98 acura el front end and gauge cluster, and front leather seats
Drift89fc is on a distinguished road
Nice i have a 99 hatch and love it i just got a b16 for it so im stoked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
What is a b16? I know nothing about Hondas other than you can drive the crap out of them.
Old 11-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Noob

Mods: Adjustable coil overs, 98 acura el front end and gauge cluster, and front leather seats
A b16 is a 1.6 dual over head cam vtec moter that cam in sir's, delsoles, jdm integras and i guess anything worthy of having one haha. The B is the type of block and 16 is the liter. Theirs usdm models that say b16a2 witch is newer and jdm ones that say b16a. I have the jdm block. If your car isnt an si and its a 99 you would have a d16y7 single over head cam. Unless theirs a d16y8 in it witch is a vtec block.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
Ok I'm used to a 440 with stock 375hp and 400flbtq now over 400 rwhp and a small block pushing 300 rwhp with a almost stock engine. I'm new to the honda engine lol. My 99 is just a stock 99 civic ex. It was my wifes car and when we got it she wouldn't wait to find a SI. So we have this one. It has been great and PAID for!
Old 11-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Sweeeeeeeet i love mopar. And i miss my old 76 dart special edition That car And me went everywhere. I didnt have nothing special in it. It had the stock 225 slant but it was old faithful i wanted to put a 426 hemi with a 6 pac or a 340 wedge hehehe mmmmm that would of been fun. It was the body type with the curved rear window not the demoned type body.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
I didnt know they had internet in Alabama?
Old 11-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift89fc View Post
Sweeeeeeeet i love mopar. And i miss my old 76 dart special edition That car And me went everywhere. I didnt have nothing special in it. It had the stock 225 slant but it was old faithful i wanted to put a 426 hemi with a 6 pac or a 340 wedge hehehe mmmmm that would of been fun. It was the body type with the curved rear window not the demoned type body.
I have a 69 Dart Swinger and 66 Charger. I just did a photo shoot on the Charger this morning. One day the civic will be able to look good enough to have pics taken of it lol.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
I didnt know they had internet in Alabama?
We don't! I have to run a internet cord from Ohio.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Noob

Hahaha ya i had to run a line from their too for my iglue in canada haha
Love to see picks of them. I was a muscle car guy first before i started playing with imports. You cant get that rumble outa you once you feel a v8 light up under you ;-) your honda will get their just have fun with it. Its a toy and it will save you on gas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement