Newbie from Arkansas - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
honda2012 is on a distinguished road
Newbie from Arkansas

Hello I'm from Arkansas just moved to pa for college and got into Hondas recently. I bought a 92 eg hatch that was blown up. I traded around back and forth and ended up with another 92 eg coilovers d15b7 with a z6 head on rotas. I also got a extra z6 complete motor with the trade. I'm starting the bud pretty soon will post pics soon
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 10:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 99 ELK hatch
Mods: Adjustable coil overs, 98 acura el front end and gauge cluster, and front leather seats
Drift89fc is on a distinguished road
Sweet cant wait to see it :-D A sick swap that would make your car look sick is if you put a ek front end on it. I have a 99 ek hatch and i just put a 98 acura el frontend on it and it looks sick and it was a direct bolt on. Now i just got my hands on a b16a first gen and cant wait to put it in. Ill post pics myself when i lower it ;-p
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Mines gonna be slammed in a few days once I get it into school I'm wantin to boost a z6 and make atleast 3whp
Old 11-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Noob

Mods: Adjustable coil overs, 98 acura el front end and gauge cluster, and front leather seats
Sweet that will go quick. All i have to do is clean my sleves and the i can adjust them then the car will be slamed ;-) cant wait to see it lol and not sure if ill boost my b16 yet. Its going to be my cruzer and show car not a racer. I have my fc for that lol
Old 11-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
I wish I could afford a b but that ain't happenin not while I'm in college lol
Old 11-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

I only paid $163.00 for the hole moter from pick n pull. It was a half off sale. You can grab an ls outa 92 integ so it will be obd1 everything works from the teg and just weld up your own mounts out of the stock ones. Everything will plug in and youll be rocking a B. And if you still cant afford one if you go for a road trip up here and ill make sure to have the moter, trany, cv's, ecu, shift linkge, and stock mounts so you can cut them and reweld them. If your car is a si or has proper programed injection you wont have to change the top half of the harness.
Old 12-01-2012, 06:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Hopefully soon I wanna boost a b for another hatch I want to find a 94
Old 12-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: not enough space here!!!
Mods: same as above
ckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peons
hello buddy, welcome and soon as you can post a few pics of your ride, good luck with the build.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Could anyone explain how to post them?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: not enough space here!!!
Mods: same as above
ckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peons
i use photobucket to post my pics,

yeah buddy i find it easy to use photobucket to copy and paste my pics, hope you find it useful.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
My first z6 build Photos by Chad_Lawrence | Photobucket
Here's the link to the album I'm using my phone and it's all jacked up lol I'm trying to get a parts list together but noone will say anything on the boosted forums
Sponsored Links
Advertisement