Oh now I get it. :) - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda News, Honda Forum News, Acura news, Acura Forum News > New Members Introduction Area

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2012, 09:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 2005 Accord EX xm edition
Mods: Stock and clean
ITgirl is on a distinguished road
Oh now I get it. :)

Hey everyone. I've been into cars since I was a teen. I always loved mustangs but owned a variety, from a hyundai accent, mid 90's eclipse, corolla and a late 80's accord which was a total hoopty. lol

Well my husband and I just got a 2005 Accord EX xm edition. One owner car, non smoker 76k on her. This baby is loaded, leather heated seats, v6 vtec engine, xm radio 6 disc cd changer sun room, dual exhaust, yeah just everything you could have besides the navigation. The car has all it's original documents including the window sticker! Pretty darn cool! And I found reciepts from when the last owner bought a battery and tires and everything in the glove box! So very well maintained. Hoping she lives up to her reputation of being a reliable solid car!

I am so impressed with the way this car drives, throttle and break response is awesome and it handles great! The only thing wrong with this car is it's front wheel drive. haha! Well here are some pics! Not looking at modding it at all, I'd like a OEM spoiler and maybe some tinted tail lights. And maybe in the future some little upgrades to the motor. But we got a payment So that may be awhile. Shes great as she is! Heres some pics!

Thanks for looking!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
welcome and glad to have you here....

1 warning....beware of the leg humpers
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-10-2012, 10:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

LMAO! It's all good, I used to frequent mustang forums back in the day. And I just finished up my computer and network technology course so I'll be getting a job in IT soon... so I'm used to it.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
nice. i actually work for a web hosting provider and that's where i'm at right now :-(

you have any plans for the accord?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
nice. i actually work for a web hosting provider and that's where i'm at right now :-(

you have any plans for the accord?
I thought about continuing school for web design but decided I needed to get back to work sooner than later. lol

As far as plans for the accord, just work on the car payment part of it now. We have toyed around with some idea's... I'd like to get a factory style spoiler and possibly some of the bluish/purple colored head lights but nothing too extreme. We really like the way it looks now. And maybe in time some exhaust and some minor little horse power adders.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?ForsakenSoul Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
I'm in IT as well.

Luckily I'm not a girl though.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenSoul View Post
I'm in IT as well.

Bingo, same here
Old 02-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenSoul View Post
I'm in IT as well.

its a shame you dress like one though.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Aww.... there's nothing wrong with being a girl.... we are smarter than boys.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITgirl View Post
if you are so smart. why do you feel the need to bleed for 5 days and not die?

jk

Last edited by Darkness; 02-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
book smarts dont get you far in the real world
Old 02-16-2012, 06:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Quote:
So smart that you couldnt figure out that you had to make a post here first...
Old 02-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 1997 Honda Accord EX
Mods: Header + full Catback, Short ram intake, MSD Wires, Flat black 15x6.5 Motegi Traklites, Rotor over Hub conversion.
MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?
Does the accord have halogen or HID stock?

HP adders eh? Id look into stock size rim replacement that doesnt weigh a ton. You can save a lot of weight in the wheels (rim/tire) which makes the car a bit more peppy, as long as you dont upsize the rims. You can also get a smaller tire which allows for greater acceleration(though it throws off the speedo)

Intake/exhaust is almost more of a sound really. just dont put cheap ass filters on your car. Use good oil filters and air filters. Id rather have the best filtration with the worst ofr the shelf oil than the other way around.

http://www.angelfire.com/games/marshallmort/Oil.pdf

AWSOME tech articles for FREE, get educated on some REAL information.

currently down.

Everything you ever need to know about car audio.

http://www.bcae1.com

Everything you ever need to know about auto lighting:.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/tech.html
Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

mort and his wheel issues lol
Old 02-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: 1997 Honda Accord EX
Mods: Header + full Catback, Short ram intake, MSD Wires, Flat black 15x6.5 Motegi Traklites, Rotor over Hub conversion.
MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?MortsAccord you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
mort and his wheel issues lol
Issues? Nah. Though I did expect you to comment on me advising that, since I often tend to. Its just that a lotta people forget about it, or don't even think of weights when choosing rims and tires.

Lol... 75lb cast 22x9.5 spinner for my suv! Yes my vehicle now swallows gallons of gasoline per kilometer! But it looks bling! And even cones with a lifetime warranty!

http://www.angelfire.com/games/marshallmort/Oil.pdf

AWSOME tech articles for FREE, get educated on some REAL information.

currently down.

Everything you ever need to know about car audio.

http://www.bcae1.com

Everything you ever need to know about auto lighting:.

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/tech.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

« hello | Newbie »