Type 2 Coolant... - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum > Civic Si / SiR Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
bingo296 is on a distinguished road
Type 2 Coolant...

I am new to this lease stuff.
We have a leased 2010 Civic LX (12k a year mileage) with approx 14000 miles total on it. We never drive it. I looked into the buy out price and checked around with friends who had the patience to try to sell their cars and buy out with some profit. I even took it to one of those special "sense" itive dealerships and they gave me a buy eval of less than the buy out, he said there are simply so many Civics around cheaper at auction.
It is due to be returned sometime early in 2013. I realize we can turn it into Honda and get another honda but do we have any sort of "bargaining" power towards a better deal this time since the car has less wear and tear on it? How about if we wanted to go with another company's car? Would it make sense to try another dealer? Is it possible to get a used car from another company at a Honda dealership and they write the financing to buy it? Any help would be great.
Anybody have an experience with this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 06:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Why did you title this thread type 2 coolant?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement