Post pics of your RSX v2 - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Acura - Vehicles > Acura Vehicle Models > RSX Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2003, 05:11 AM   #31 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 02 rsx-s, 97 civic ex, 78 280Z
Mods:
GoodKnight is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks man. 16x7 Rota Slipstreams, Eibach Sportlines. I was going to swap out the wheels again (I had 17x7.5 Sub-Zero's before these) for something a little more high-end (ie. TE-37's), but I've decided to just save my money for the time being.
78 280Z

Bikes:
02 CBR600F4i
04 RC51
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2003, 06:08 AM   #32 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 02 RSX Type S
Mods:
APEXiTypeS will become famous soon enoughAPEXiTypeS will become famous soon enough
I think you should leave your car the way it is, it looks really nice and clean

Check out my ride
AEM CAI - JDM Type R Intake Manifold - Hondata IMG - JDM Type R Cams - DC Sports SS Race Header - Greddy Evo II - Hondata K-pro (Untuned) - Progress Coil Overs - Progress Front Sway Bar - Progress Rear Sway Bar - JDM Type R Headlights - JDM Type R Valve Cover - VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-07-2003, 11:33 PM   #33 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car:
Mods:
All_motor_b16a2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah i like that black on black look with the red lugs looks sweet
Old 05-08-2003, 04:34 PM   #34 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car:
Mods:
mugenrsx is a jewel in the roughmugenrsx is a jewel in the roughmugenrsx is a jewel in the rough
Nice cars all! I'll get pics up sometime soon.
Old 10-23-2003, 04:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car:
Mods:
Ix dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphereIx dOc xI In the stratusphere
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodKnight
Thanks man. 16x7 Rota Slipstreams, Eibach Sportlines. I was going to swap out the wheels again (I had 17x7.5 Sub-Zero's before these) for something a little more high-end (ie. TE-37's), but I've decided to just save my money for the time being.
you car looks awsome, sucks i couldnt make it to the show though
Old 10-24-2003, 05:57 AM   #36 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
APEXiTypeS will become famous soon enoughAPEXiTypeS will become famous soon enough
Looks like we lost a view pages in this thread.:

Check out my ride
AEM CAI - JDM Type R Intake Manifold - Hondata IMG - JDM Type R Cams - DC Sports SS Race Header - Greddy Evo II - Hondata K-pro (Untuned) - Progress Coil Overs - Progress Front Sway Bar - Progress Rear Sway Bar - JDM Type R Headlights - JDM Type R Valve Cover - VIS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood
Old 10-28-2003, 12:15 PM   #37 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Sol Si-T, RSX-S
Mods: APC rear window sticker, short ram intake, weight reduction (no hubcaps or hula dancer on dash)
dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?
some friends were wondering articblue, are you a dude or a chick. if your a chick, damn your hot. if your a dude, damn good pick
Old 10-29-2003, 06:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
Are you talking to me?

Check out my ride
Old 10-29-2003, 04:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Sol Si-T, RSX-S
Mods: APC rear window sticker, short ram intake, weight reduction (no hubcaps or hula dancer on dash)
dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?dsrspwr you're still here?
yea, i dont know why i said articblue
Old 10-29-2003, 05:12 PM   #40 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 2002 RSXtypeS
Mods: YES
YourUserName is on a distinguished road
Starr at 4 months old with the car

THE LIGHTNING BOLT that replaces the Acura A

17X7.5 Kosei K-1 wrapped in 225/45/ZR17 Goodyear EAGLE F1 GS-D3's

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ............."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

Saved me! New Liver 30APR04
Old 10-29-2003, 07:46 PM   #41 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
Quote:
Originally posted by dsrspwr
yea, i dont know why i said articblue
lol ok well at least I know you are talking to me.

I am a GUY....sorry to dissapoint you That is my girlfriend of two and a half years in that picture.

Check out my ride
Old 10-29-2003, 09:27 PM   #42 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
I guess Ill post some pictures again.

Check out my ride
Old 10-29-2003, 10:49 PM   #43 (permalink)

Car: 02 Acura Rsx Type-S
Mods: Injen sri,Tein SS-P, Spoon N1 Axle-back exhaust,17x7 5Zigen FN01R-c, CFR pulley, Spoon upper rear strut, Spoon lower tie bar, Spoon front upper strut, Tanabe X-brace, ITR shift knob, 22mm ITR rear sway, Mugen Rear upper strut,Toda Engine Kit soon =)
ArtcbluRsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by APEXiTypeS
lol ok well at least I know you are talking to me.

I am a GUY....sorry to dissapoint you That is my girlfriend of two and a half years in that picture.
its kinda funny since she looks like the girl im kinda seeing..however shes always wearing southern cali style stuff, a tshirt and shorts and a set of sandals
Old 10-30-2003, 09:13 AM   #44 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Mods:
You dating a red head too? Red heads are something else.

Check out my ride
Old 11-03-2003, 03:39 AM   #45 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 2002 RSX Tpye S
Mods: looking for advice
steamer13 is an unknown quantity at this point
APEX- Its funny since you told me that everyone ask if you are the girl in the pic or if it's your girlfriend, I notice it alot more now, but anyway love the ride
Sponsored Links
Advertisement