rear tire crooked help. - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Performance - Tech > The Discount Tire Direct Tire, Wheel, Brake & Suspension

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Question rear tire crooked help.

so yeah i need help with my tires i have as you know 97 civic ex but with 02 si wheels (just to have 17") and i have noticed that only my rear driver's side looks crooked. what do i need to do? re-alignment? please help as i will take it and fix this b4 it gets worse. tires are fine it just looks crooked. thanks for the hep/tips.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 95 S14, 01 IS300
Mods:
mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?
camber or toe?

yeah..get it aligned if you don't know how to do it yourself.

My S13/S14 Build Thread
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad-ass View Post
camber or toe?

yeah..get it aligned if you don't know how to do it yourself.
thanks and no i don't know how to get it aligned why does this happen? i don't know much about it. thanks

Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods:
mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?mad-ass you're still here?
it can happen from many different reasons. but in this case, it may just be the case of going bigger wheels illusion.

My S13/S14 Build Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

so is it for sure that this is the problem? i mean an alignment will fix that if so ae alignments expensive?
thanks again.

Old 04-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Black Hole

Mods:
most places will do it for 18 pack of beer. haha. well, the places that I go to will.

My S13/S14 Build Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 07:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

lol so that means is not expensive. thanks.

Old 04-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Question

i went to an alignment place to get it fixed they said is not an alignment issue and that is weird since is in the back and not the front(since is a front wheel drive car) what do you guys think? also do you think i be safe driving it? i gotta drive 1500 miles in the next 3 days (going outta town) and the inside of the tire looked a little worn out so switched tires( rotated them) thanks for any tips/comments.

Old 09-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
StageTarmac is on a distinguished road
sounds like the camber or toe... But if the alignment is fine and everything else is fine then there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I had the same thing with my wrx... You should be fine.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement