Euro car pr0n thread - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Other Vehicles

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
I dont get teh whole rusted hood thing...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 95' Accord EX
Mods: Twin Turbo + N/A.
Jorgeassoc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
Very clean! And nice picture.
CHEVROLET C6 Z06(Mod'd)
MERCEDES C300 (Stock)
95' Accord EX Bagged'
Gone:
07' A.WHITE BMW E60 M5 (MOD'd)
07 A. WHITE LOTUS EXIGE S (MOD'd)
02' C.BLACK Bmw E46 M3 SC 469rwhp
The 23rd PSALM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #34 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc View Post
Very clean! And nice picture.
Thanks, that was a hard picture to take
Old 01-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #36 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?
I'm glad I'm not the only one stealing from Stanceworks

Edit: my fav bimmer ebar ^^^^
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Member #1 of the Dave's mah hero fan club

Old 01-31-2010, 07:04 PM   #37 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Old 01-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #38 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatericers View Post
Show me your dick
Old 01-31-2010, 07:06 PM   #39 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Show me your dick
Old 01-31-2010, 07:10 PM   #40 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?
Quote:
Show me your dick
maybe later

Here's a teaser
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Member #1 of the Dave's mah hero fan club

Old 01-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #41 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
maybe later

Here's a teaser
omfg!?!?!?!?!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:14 PM   #42 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
too many red x's in dis bitch.

eric, you need to get some bbs's for your whip.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #43 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:

Edit: my fav bimmer ebar ^^^^
thats my buddy mandos car. he sold the teal bbs and is now rolling on hellaflush polished enkie rpf1's.

looks dope as fuck. but i still loved the look of the teal barreled bbs.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:25 PM   #44 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: fuzzy slippers
Mods: fuzzy dice
DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?DuderMagee you're still here?
saw daves new m3 irl, looks good
can't wait till he starts working on it
Old 01-31-2010, 07:32 PM   #45 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero View Post
too many red x's in dis bitch.

eric, you need to get some bbs's for your whip.
Meh, I'm getting pegs.

I think they look hawt on 850's and it would eliminate some of my wheel gap. I'll keep the wheels I have now and put slicks on them if I get my way this summer, but I wanna make a few more power mods first

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement