Euro car pr0n thread - Page 4 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Other Vehicles

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 07:33 PM   #46 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
damn, all these cars are so hawt. IDK if there has been one I really don't like posted yet.

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 07:35 PM   #47 (permalink)
Black Cloud

MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
And DO WANT!!

Too bad you can't haz, unless your Michael Schumacher

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:06 PM   #48 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Member #1 of the Dave's mah hero fan club

Old 01-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #49 (permalink)
Black Cloud

I really dig that green bmw in the 1st pic.

Old 01-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #50 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?ihatericers you're still here?

"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death? If making love might be fatal and if a cool spring breeze on any summer afternoon can turn a crystal blue lake into a puddle of black poison right in front of your eyes, there is not much left except TV and relentless masturbation. It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

—Gonzo Papers, Vol. 2: Generation of Swine: Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, 1988

Old 01-31-2010, 08:24 PM   #51 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:

I dunno why but I dig the purple rims

Old 01-31-2010, 08:41 PM   #52 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
I really dig that green bmw in the 1st pic.
moar?

Old 01-31-2010, 08:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
dat wagon is sex!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:45 PM   #54 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car:
Mods:
I know right, pissed me off that there was only 1 pic of it

Old 02-01-2010, 02:38 AM   #55 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
I want my IS to sit like this car
Old 02-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #56 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Old 02-01-2010, 02:41 AM   #57 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Old 02-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #58 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Old 02-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #59 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Old 02-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #60 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Sponsored Links
Advertisement