Single Cam S2K - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > S2000 Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
Noob

Car: LS1 S2000
Mods: Caged - VIS CF Hardtop BBS Wheels - H&R Coilovers NRG Hub+Wheel Corbeau Seats Wire Tuck - Shaved Bay Custom Gauges LS1/T56 Swap - 8.8 IRS Diff Manual Steering
Ericb is on a distinguished road
Today I cut a 2'x2' hole on my car...

Since im running a fuel cell I will no longer need the large hump behind my seats. And since my fuel cell now occupies half my trunk space I figured I could regain some of that space. Ill get around to welding the new piece in permanently later on, for now im going to use the giant hole to allow better access to the diff while I make mounts for it.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #17 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
i like the idea of your disconnect behind the gas door
Old 11-08-2012, 09:42 AM   #18 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
can't believe i'm saying this but i agree with chance.... LS1= e-erection...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #19 (permalink)
Noob

Mods: Caged - VIS CF Hardtop BBS Wheels - H&R Coilovers NRG Hub+Wheel Corbeau Seats Wire Tuck - Shaved Bay Custom Gauges LS1/T56 Swap - 8.8 IRS Diff Manual Steering
It was a nice day out today and I was able to get my fuel lines and clutch lines ran and tucked up against the body.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
xBoostx is on a distinguished road
Whoa, Im loving this. Do you have pix of you engine mounting points? Do you cut the chassis any?
Old 01-13-2013, 07:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBoostx View Post
Whoa, Im loving this. Do you have pix of you engine mounting points? Do you cut the chassis any?
The back corners of the engine bay get squared off, the metal removed is not structual.

In these two pics you can see how the engine bay has been modified.

Old 01-13-2013, 07:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
Noob

Been a long time since I updated this thread...

Got some new wheels...

And some new rubbers...

I also got some Izzy's Hardtop Brackets..this are great quality.

Made a bracket for my Brake Proportioning Valve and my Throttle Cable...

I was going to start making headers...but figured turbo manifolds would have a much better end result.

The huge intercoller = 31x11x4

and my baby turbo = Preision 6766 Ball Bearing

Old 01-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
those wheels are hawt and i love precision turbos.....
please do not call the police if you find me in your driveway doing questionable things to your car with my pants down.
Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
those wheels are hawt and i love precision turbos.....
please do not call the police if you find me in your driveway doing questionable things to your car with my pants down.
Bring a snow shovel please...

Old 01-14-2013, 12:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

i'm black... i'll manage
Old 01-17-2013, 02:44 AM   #26 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
damn, so now its gonna be a turbo'd ls swap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement