United States GP @COTA - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda Racing > Professional Racing

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 2005 F-150 XLT
Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
United States GP @COTA

Who's going to be there. Osama and I will be for all three days.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2012, 09:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
I wish i was, Ive been to the track thou. a couple of my friends will be there, I cant go since its my wives birthday friday.... dumb
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Mods: Koenigsegg say this is more comfortable..but..more comfortable than what? Being stabbed?
christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?christian you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaPPyDUgout01 View Post
I wish i was, Ive been to the track thou. a couple of my friends will be there, I cant go since its my wives birthday friday.... dumb
WHAT?! I thought you were down to go!
Old 12-07-2012, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Car:
Mods:
Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?Shiba-Kun you're still here?
So how was it, especially considering how new the facility is?

http://www.fullclipusa.com/store/

SHO Premium Member #1.

Shiba's YouTube channel.
http://www.youtube.com/user/shibakun?feature=mhum
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiba-Kun View Post
So how was it, especially considering how new the facility is?
They still had a lot of work to do. The walkways for the most part were temporary with a bunch of gravel areas. A lot of the terrain was still bare dirt. If they put sod in it wouldnt have had time to take, that stuff would have just died. The transportation for the most part sucked. I bought a 30 parking pass for the airport that shuttled us to the track in a charter bus. By far the best money I spent. I would have spent 4x more for it knowing now. The free shuttles were a mess. They used school buses and the lines were close to a mile long after the race. But the track and the facilities were flawless.
So everything that was bad can easily be fixed and I can write off to being a first year learning curve. Osama and I had a really good time.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Sponsored Links
Advertisement