how fast have u gone on your bike? - Page 2 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > Honda Motorcycle Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2004, 05:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
timmons1 is an unknown quantity at this point
not very fast

i had my bike up to 100 mph and the fucking thing started shaking, i thought is was gonna fall apart. 92 cbr 600, it had some really fucked up fairings and the front rim was bent, i think it was wise to start slowing down at 100. oh yeah, i did this w/o a helmet on, so there was some added stupidity

timmons
Mugen front lip
Shaved side moldings
15" Rota C8's
Alpine Indash dvd/lcd
Alpine alarm
2 12" Rockford HE's
Rockford 300S Amp
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2004, 08:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Del La Sol is an unknown quantity at this point
going 15 mph is scary to me with out a helmet... but yea bent rim will do that haha... is it yours?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-18-2004, 05:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods: U KNOW THE FAMOUS VTEC
JACKIEonHONDA is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Del La Sol
going 15 mph is scary to me with out a helmet... but yea bent rim will do that haha... is it yours?
15 mph dude u must be riding a scooter or something.

NOW OWNED O4' R1
Old 02-18-2004, 05:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
timmons1 is an unknown quantity at this point
mine

yeah, it was mine. it is basically an oversized paper weight right now. it has been in the shop for like 8 months, and they told me that they would have it for 2 weeks. pretty happy bout that.

timmons
Mugen front lip
Shaved side moldings
15" Rota C8's
Alpine Indash dvd/lcd
Alpine alarm
2 12" Rockford HE's
Rockford 300S Amp
Old 02-18-2004, 07:56 PM   #20 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car:
Mods:
sol_ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
2003 R6. Speedo said 160mph, but I have a 520/sprocket conversion. So I am sure I wasn't really going 160mph.
Old 02-18-2004, 08:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Del La Sol is an unknown quantity at this point
the 520 conversion itself wouldn't effect top speed... but if you also changed the sprocket size, like down one in the front then yea your right
Old 02-18-2004, 09:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car:
Mods:
sol_ryda is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Del La Sol
the 520 conversion itself wouldn't effect top speed... but if you also changed the sprocket size, like down one in the front then yea your right
I know thats why I put the /sproket conversion in there. Iwent from a 16/48 to 15/50. Should of been more specific.
Old 03-06-2004, 07:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: 1992 Civic
Mods: b18c1
NyceCx has a little shameless behaviour in the past
139Mph on 2003 Gsxr 600 with 300 miles brand new baby talk about break in, Revved the bike to 14k with 200 miles hard break ins all the way
Old 05-05-2004, 03:25 PM   #24 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 95 CIVIC EX COUPE
Mods: LS INTEG MOTOR
LSHYBRIDCIVIC will become famous soon enough
Talking

I DONT KNOW THE FASTEST IVE BEEN ON MY BIKE, THE LAST TIME I LOOKED AT THE SPEEDO WAS 122 AND THEN I DIDNT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF THE ROAD..I HELD THE THROTTLE BACK FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 10 SECONDS AND LET OFF......I WAS COMING UP ON TRAFFIC.....TRAFFIC COMES UP FAST AT 120+...
Old 05-17-2004, 05:43 PM   #25 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
i just took my 04' R1 up to 189 mph on speedo. woooow , that was fast, but still not enough, i'mma do it again

NOW OWNED O4' R1
Old 05-17-2004, 05:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSHYBRIDCIVIC
I DONT KNOW THE FASTEST IVE BEEN ON MY BIKE, THE LAST TIME I LOOKED AT THE SPEEDO WAS 122 AND THEN I DIDNT TAKE MY EYES OFF OF THE ROAD..I HELD THE THROTTLE BACK FOR ABOUT ANOTHER 10 SECONDS AND LET OFF......I WAS COMING UP ON TRAFFIC.....TRAFFIC COMES UP FAST AT 120+...

do it at nite , on open road, PLEASE DO IT SAFELY

NOW OWNED O4' R1
Old 07-17-2004, 05:42 AM   #27 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Huskercivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Even if your pseedo says 188 you are only going about 150or at tops 160. Bikes have a very bad speedo when it comes to high speeds. If you know bikes have the worst aerodynamics out of any motored vehicle. So saying you went 188 without a cop getting you on radar is pretty much in my eyes a not happened speed. I have raced bikes for years and know about speed. In the end a track is the place to ride fast not on the street. You are just going to kill yourself. But everyone is different so you wont kill me if you hit me going 120+. I will just watch you fly over my car and slide for 200 ft while you rflesh is burned off! Have a good day.
Old 07-17-2004, 03:19 PM   #28 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car: 1994 Acura Integra LS
Mods: JDM GSR swap, B16 tranny, Skunk2 IM, Really bad paint
lugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to beholdlugnutRS is a splendid one to behold
Went 75ish on my 93 Ninja 250, yeah, 250, still mad scary on two wheels...eesh. :err
Old 07-17-2004, 11:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
On Blakes Nuts

Car: 1999 Honda Prelude Type SH
Mods: To many to remember or type for that matter!
preludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peons
185 on the speedo, 6th gear 500 rpms to go. Insane, 10.22 at 147 mph in the 1/4 with 152 hp to the rear wheel with me weighing 140 lbs!
Old 07-17-2004, 11:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
On Blakes Nuts

Car: 1999 Honda Prelude Type SH
Mods: To many to remember or type for that matter!
preludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peonspreludedriver99 Hello down there miniscule peons
Also if the speedo says 185 plus you're probably going more like over 170 mph. 600's nowadays will do 160 easy. Real mens bikes go faster than 150-160 trust me! I swear the RR would do 70 in 1st, 110 in 2nd, 135 in 3rd, 150 in 4th, 170 in 5th and 185 in 6th, honestly no bs! 0-60 in less than 3 seconds, the dude with the R1 in here knows what I'm screaming guaranteed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement