how fast have u gone on your bike? - Page 5 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > Honda Motorcycle Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 01:21 AM   #61 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 2000 Honda Prelude Type SH
Mods:
MacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond reputeMacTown has a reputation beyond repute
2008 Honda Ruckus NPS50/S, 45mph, tached out, hahahaha! I still get 105 mpg though!

2000 Prelude Type SH / JDM Type S Swap / Hondata S100
2008 Honda Ruckus
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #62 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
GranTurismo is an unknown quantity at this point
145mph on I-81 between Canada and Syracuse on stock 04 Yamaha R6. Talk albout a heart pounder. Don't think I will be able to get it pass 150mph because of bad eyesight.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:34 PM   #63 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car:
Mods:
argenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sad
i've done 155mph on my 1990 Kawasaki ZXR.
I used to live in New Jersey. This was done getting off the Pulaski Skyway south bound going into newark.
I was riding with my some friends with 1994 honda 900rr and a 1999 yamaha r1. I asked the RR. He did about 165 and the R1 top out.

Argenstyle
Old 10-27-2008, 08:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: '00 SSM CG3, '05 CBR600RR Tribal, '08 GD3 SSM
Mods:
Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?Shaggs2Dope What did you do to deserve all this rep?
highest indicated i have seen on my RR is 168mph

Far from Newbie, this is my 7th time re-registering after board crashes since early 2000
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-06-2009, 02:57 PM   #65 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 2007 Honda Civic SI
Mods: AEM SRI with dryflow synthetic filter, Magnaflow catback, 20% tint, streetglow underbody, and a bunch of stickers to make me go fast.
jae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapyjae8908 needs rep therapy
85 on a 2002 honda rebel 250. gets 75 miles to the gallon though. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusg0085 View Post
You think it could be the amp? At one time the amp started to smoke, but hasn't since.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 PM   #66 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
old thread is old
Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #67 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 2008 Civic Si SEDAN
Mods: CAI, performance springs and struts, front camber kit, rear adj upper control arms
91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?91EGGURA you're still here?
way old
Old 06-10-2014, 07:24 AM   #68 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
ejv8s10 is on a distinguished road
fastest my bike has been

After doing my stage 2 kit I went for top speed and hit 174 (by GPS). Not smart, I know.
Now my self imposed top speed is 125, and I regularly see that when passing.
Old 02-27-2017, 03:45 AM   #69 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
carloP is on a distinguished road
With my XLR500 ? 90 miles offroad in the Baja- and that was scary.
Roadbike ? - fastest i ever went was in Germany on the empty Autobahn with a VFR1200F. About 210 km/h for over 1 hour and then I gave up. Not really nice with a touring bike.
Although i doubt it will be much better with one of those supersports on long distances.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement