yaaaay!!! might be picking up my new Street Triple later in the week!! w00t! - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > Honda Motorcycle Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car:
Mods:
tylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peons
yaaaay!!! might be picking up my new Speed Triple later in the week!! w00t!

*edit, the title of the thread says Street Triple.. haha, i got the two damn names confused.. I AM actually talking about the Speed Triple though.. not the STREET.. *

Either that or the Street Triple.. I'm sort of at a fork in the road.. i don't know which to go for!?? I've ridden both, and I really like both of them alot.. I have no idea.. lol

in this color..

I just like the smaller engine on the Street..its fun as piss, plus a tad lighter to toss around..

If I got it, I'd throw on some Hella 90mm xenon projector module lamps from my work... that'd look fucking pimp...

comments?? any other ideas??

k thx bye. lol

One of my toys.. Spoon This.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2008 BMW 135i
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
fuckin baller.

who are you and what have you done with the old tylor weaver?
Old 08-13-2007, 10:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car:
Mods:
tylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peonstylorweaver Hello down there miniscule peons
I kidnapped him, raped him, and I did his girlfriend in her butt.

the old Tylor ain't got shit on me!

nah, i've just done some maturing man.. u know.. late puberty perhaps?? LOL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-13-2007, 10:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Hole

Car: 2008 BMW 135i
Mods:
ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?ezeedee you're still here?
id def get the 675, i saw one in white in motorcyclist and it was fuckin hotness.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car:
Mods:
ya, no shit.. not to mention, this muthafucker screams man... =)

when i testrode one a couple weeks back, i threw the salesman my S2000 keyfob for collateral because he was being a douche.. and then he told me to bring it back with a full tank after i was finished.. haha, rofl

nonetheless, i brought it back 3hours later and 124miles on it

what an asshat that guy was.. haha, he was all like, "So, are u taking her home today??" haha, i said.. nah, i dunno maybe next week when i paid son. and walked away... (oh and took back my key fob of course.. lol =)

I want that shit so badly... but with all the CF goodies on it, like in the pic.. there's this company in NV I think, that makes CarbonKevlar shit for it also.... MmmmmmmmMONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2007, 02:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: Duece and a half
Mods: .50 cal
h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
its a nice looking bike, dont know much about them though
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: 2002 Cavalier LS
Mods: 17" R-Tech Wheels, Intake, Custom Dual Exhaust, B&M Short Throw Shifter, RK Sport Type-J Body Kit, Fiberglass TurboSport Hood, F-1 Fenders, KYB Adjustable Shocks, Sprint 2" Lowering Springs, Pioneer Head Unit, 12" Alpine Type-R Subwoofer, Alpine 1000w Amp, XM Radio, Limo Tint...That's Right Baby....ALL SHOW, NO GO!!!!!
sutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problem
street triple pwns joooo......that bike is the hotness...and i normally dont like naked bikes....which is why i wish i woulda gotten a 675 instead of my 636....triumphs are good bikes....one of the guys i work with has a track ready 955 and it hauls....triples are awesome...
Old 08-14-2007, 06:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
out of the two, i'd get the 675.....overall for a 600 bike, i'd go with the new cbr 600rr..

Old 08-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: 2002 Cavalier LS
Mods: 17" R-Tech Wheels, Intake, Custom Dual Exhaust, B&M Short Throw Shifter, RK Sport Type-J Body Kit, Fiberglass TurboSport Hood, F-1 Fenders, KYB Adjustable Shocks, Sprint 2" Lowering Springs, Pioneer Head Unit, 12" Alpine Type-R Subwoofer, Alpine 1000w Amp, XM Radio, Limo Tint...That's Right Baby....ALL SHOW, NO GO!!!!!
sutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problemsutherlandzx6r has a Rep problem
BTW if i was that salesman i woulda called the cops after an hour....124 miles....ive never taken that many miles on a test drive in all of mine combined....and ive bought 5 cars and 2 bikes....oh well you got lucky i guess
Old 08-14-2007, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sutherlandzx6r
BTW if i was that salesman i woulda called the cops after an hour....124 miles....ive never taken that many miles on a test drive in all of mine combined....and ive bought 5 cars and 2 bikes....oh well you got lucky i guess
well, good thing you weren't that salesman then! lol

I couldn't tell you how many cars I have test driven before.. there have been numerous occasions where they have simply tossed me the keys and told me to either top it off before i bring it back, or keep it under an hour (and under the speed limit) lol..

it all depends on where you live also.. because if you're like some SHADY-ass dude walking up to test drive like a $40k car or hell, even a $20k SRT-4 or some bullshit... i HIGHLY doubt you'd be like.. oh yea, here's the keys.. just bring it back whenever..

my parents talk all the time about back in the day (haha, the 80's for them.. lol), about test driving cars and such.. and they'd just let you take them out all day long sometimes... then, we lived in california and such also.. so, hell.. i dunno..

i guess it just really depends on how you present yourself, and the sort of salesman you get stuck with..

there are so many factors to it also... lol.. lordy!! i prolly couldn't mention all of them if i wanted to! lol

anywho.. nonetheless.... i prolly just stuck with a supercool salesman..

Old 08-28-2007, 08:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: FWD 4-banger Import. Toy : RWD 4-banger Import.
Mods:
Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?Nobody You Know Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
So what did you get?

on August 8th I was decided between Gixxer750 and 600RR and almost picked up a black RR. Went home to get a ride back with my gear and a buddy of mine delayed me cuz he wanted to pick up a R6. Ofcourse nothing happened that weekend. I took my other friend's 1000RR for a spin and wasn't impressed much so I gave the 600RR a bit time so I can test other bikes.

Then Friday I went to Triumph/BMW dealership and took D675 for a spin and loved it. Salesman was playing stupid games and I told him I have a price in a mind and if he can match it, I'll take delivery right now. But nope, he wants to walk back and forth to "negotiate" and try to sell me Brand name and Triumph Riders' Club membership instead. Needless to say I walked away.

So yea, I went from 03RR -> 05R6 -> 05 R6. Then I thought I'd get the R1 or Gixxer 1K. After considering price and options I opted between CBR 600RR and Gixxer750. Now the damn 675 seems to be sitting on top of that list! lol I don't like Suzuki's looks, Honda rides slow and sluggish, Triumph has lots of electrical and mechanical issues. So um...yeah I'm stuckkkkkk specially since I can get 600RR and 750 for MSRP Sticker price Out the door where as Triumph wanted another $1900 over the MSRP and I was able make it lower to 1200 over the MSRP but thats still a lot.

There's my essay and complicated problem at same time! If you post your "Opinion" please have some facts/stats to back it up. I'm not a fan boy of any company, matter of fact I'd love to own another R6 but the new ones are too wide and a bit tall for my liking, I want to be able to flat foot with both feet, which I can on all 3 bikes mentioned above.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car:
Mods:
Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?Jree$e you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCK1
So what did you get?

on August 8th I was decided between Gixxer750 and 600RR and almost picked up a black RR. Went home to get a ride back with my gear and a buddy of mine delayed me cuz he wanted to pick up a R6. Ofcourse nothing happened that weekend. I took my other friend's 1000RR for a spin and wasn't impressed much so I gave the 600RR a bit time so I can test other bikes.

Then Friday I went to Triumph/BMW dealership and took D675 for a spin and loved it. Salesman was playing stupid games and I told him I have a price in a mind and if he can match it, I'll take delivery right now. But nope, he wants to walk back and forth to "negotiate" and try to sell me Brand name and Triumph Riders' Club membership instead. Needless to say I walked away.

So yea, I went from 03RR -> 05R6 -> 05 R6. Then I thought I'd get the R1 or Gixxer 1K. After considering price and options I opted between CBR 600RR and Gixxer750. Now the damn 675 seems to be sitting on top of that list! lol I don't like Suzuki's looks, Honda rides slow and sluggish, Triumph has lots of electrical and mechanical issues. So um...yeah I'm stuckkkkkk specially since I can get 600RR and 750 for MSRP Sticker price Out the door where as Triumph wanted another $1900 over the MSRP and I was able make it lower to 1200 over the MSRP but thats still a lot.

There's my essay and complicated problem at same time! If you post your "Opinion" please have some facts/stats to back it up. I'm not a fan boy of any company, matter of fact I'd love to own another R6 but the new ones are too wide and a bit tall for my liking, I want to be able to flat foot with both feet, which I can on all 3 bikes mentioned above.

What year RR are you looking at? The new 07rr's are light and quick. It has power all over the place, especially midrange. I looked at the Gixxer and r6 but I didnt like the seat positions on either. The 675 was also an option but like you said, the electrical problems was enough to keep me away.

I have a 06rr with no complaints. It's my first bike so I wasn't looking for something crazy like a 1000. Considering all that power is useless on the street. The gixxer 750 is an option but i always viewed it as if your gonna move up, either go with a 1000 or nothing. The extra 2 grand you'll spend on the 750 can be used to customize a 600 to you liking such as: a power commandor, exhaust and custom map..that'll definitely smooth out your tq curve and make the 600 more responsive.

Thats at least what I did. For what I bought my 600 for plus aftermarket parts, I'm still under the cost of a 750...

Old 08-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Samurai

Car: Duece and a half
Mods: .50 cal
h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?h22lude Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jree$e
What year RR are you looking at? The new 07rr's are light and quick. It has power all over the place, especially midrange. I looked at the Gixxer and r6 but I didnt like the seat positions on either. The 675 was also an option but like you said, the electrical problems was enough to keep me away.

I have a 06rr with no complaints. It's my first bike so I wasn't looking for something crazy like a 1000. Considering all that power is useless on the street. The gixxer 750 is an option but i always viewed it as if your gonna move up, either go with a 1000 or nothing. The extra 2 grand you'll spend on the 750 can be used to customize a 600 to you liking such as: a power commandor, exhaust and custom map..that'll definitely smooth out your tq curve and make the 600 more responsive.

Thats at least what I did. For what I bought my 600 for plus aftermarket parts, I'm still under the cost of a 750...

yea thats what i was thinking, the 07 RR is pretty damn nimble feeling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

« 600rr | How old? »