1995 honda civic dx build - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 06:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 1994 honda civic
Mods:
back2basics101 is on a distinguished road
1995 honda civic dx build

hi this is my 95 civic dx build. i plan on doin a gen 2 b16a JDM swap. heres some pics i think ill need some help along the way. pics coming real soon as soon as i find out how to lower the size of the pic. anyone able to walk me thru it. the forum is saying my pics are 52 mb and they can only be 250 kb. please and thank you
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2basics101 View Post
hi this is my 95 civic dx build. i plan on doin a gen 2 b16a JDM swap. heres some pics i think ill need some help along the way. pics coming real soon as soon as i find out how to lower the size of the pic. anyone able to walk me thru it. the forum is saying my pics are 52 mb and they can only be 250 kb. please and thank you
You can use Microsoft Paint.
1. Open up the image file using MS Paint.
2. On the top toolbar, click on "Image"
3. In the pull-down menu, select "Stretch/Skew"
4. In the Stretch section, put the cursor in the Horizontal input box and enter 25 (or whatever percentage you want to shrink your image). Then, in the Vertical input box, enter 25 (or the same number you entered in the Horizontal box).
5. Click on the OK button.

If you aren't satisfied, you can shrink it more, or you can undo the shrinking by clicking on "Edit" on the toolbar and then selecting "Undo".
Old 09-11-2012, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 92 Civic Hatch
Mods: Mostly stock, lowered on ebay coils, 1st gen miata rims
Zues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problemZues2k has a Rep problem
You can also try using tinypic.com, they can auto resize the pics as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.jiggles View Post
I lold until i noticed it was racist and then i banned myself for 2 hrs
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Also, why a b16? Did you get one for free? Cause thats the only way Id use one of those hyped up pieces of shit.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: Rogers Mom
Mods: condom
NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!NaPPyDUgout01 Bow down before me!
Ok, not really, Id sale it.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1991 accord lx 4dr sedan
Mods: wheels,headunit,speakers,sounddeadener,
turner91cb7 is on a distinguished road
Ehhh dont listen to them if you are just doing it for fun or whatever then go ahead just don't skimp on mods or suspencion work
Old 02-18-2013, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
Tinaphps is on a distinguished road
I love this review I really love it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement