2001 Honda Civic SE Head Unit Replacement - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2006, 04:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
gerrymouse1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry 2001 Honda Civic SE Head Unit Replacement

Can anyone give me any information on how to replace the head unit on a 2001 Honda Civic with the gear stick on the dashboard.

I can not find any information on this car anywhere.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2006, 06:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 04 EP3
Mods: Greddy Evo; Comptech IceBox; sweet-ass removeable JDM Graco Infant seat (+50hp yo)
isnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond reputeisnbrg9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerrymouse1
Can anyone give me any information on how to replace the head unit on a 2001 Honda Civic with the gear stick on the dashboard.

I can not find any information on this car anywhere.
the 2002-05 Civic Si had the gearshift mounted on the lower dash. is this the car you're referring to?
Civic Si install

otherwise, this page should give you the basic idea. if it doesn't, take it to a professional....
01 head unit removal

yum....
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-16-2006, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 2003 Civic Ex
Mods: Aem short ram intake, Dc sport 4-1 header, magnaflow custom catback.
det414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud ofdet414 has much to be proud of
its a pain. but if its similar to the 03 civic ex, i can basicly tell you what to do. so if you can, take a pic of your dash, include where the shiter is and all that. and from there, i can tell you what to do.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
SOHCsleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
is where the headunit goes and the shifter plastic piece.....is it one piece?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement