99 civic ex coupe fuse panel diagram - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
zachmprs is an unknown quantity at this point
99 civic ex coupe fuse panel diagram

i just bought this car, taillights arent working at night
the fuse panel cover is missing so i dont know which fuses go to what

does anyone have a pic of the diagram uploaded?

THANKS
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Nazi Mod

Car: 81 Rabbit 81 Rabbit Pickup 84 Vr6 Rabbit Convertible 97 Accord 00 Jetta VR6 97 Audi A4 1.8t
Mods:
RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!RedWabbit Bow down before me!
I'll save you the hassle, here's what you do:
LOOK FOR BLOWN FUSE AND REPLACE

Just think how much time I saved you.

it's better to lease in this situation than it is to own

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-25-2007, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
BD
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 11 Civic SI Sedan and 09 Accord LX-P Sedan
Mods: All Stock
BD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphere
So do they work during the day???

It is the 7.5 amp fuse on the far left column, 2nd row down.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
Jasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to behold
From a '96 Civic EX

Beginning on top row from the left:
[Spare Fuse] | (SRS) | (P/W Relay)(Sunroof Relay) | Meter | FR Wiper FR Washer | Cigarette Lighter ACC Socket | Radio Clock | (RR Fog Light) | Instrument Lights | Starter Signal | License Lights Tail Lights | (Inter Lock Unit)

Second Row (from the left again ):
[Spare Fuse] | Turn Lights | Fuel Pump (SRS Unit) | (Cruise Control)(Keyless) | Alternator SP Sensor | RR Def Relay | Heater A/C Relay | (Running Light Relay) | Back Up Lights | (Running Light RR Fog Unit) | R H/L Low Beam | L H/L Low Beam

Bottom Row:
[Spare Fuse] | Empty | (Heated Seat) | Security | R H/L High Beam | L H/L High Beam | Security | (P/W RR-L) | (P/W RR-R) | (IGN Coil) | (P/W AS) | (P/W OR) | [Spare Fuse] | [Spare Fuse]
129 awhp
135 ft. lbs

'96 Civic EX
Stock D16Y8 {soon to be boosted}
Short-throw shifter
2.25" Exhaust
K&N Filter

4 Doors are the best!
Board Professional Don't Hate Appreciate
<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID
Old 03-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
BD
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 11 Civic SI Sedan and 09 Accord LX-P Sedan
Mods: All Stock
BD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphereBD In the rep troposphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasoniswatching
From a '96 Civic EX

Beginning on top row from the left:
[Spare Fuse] | (SRS) | (P/W Relay)(Sunroof Relay) | Meter | FR Wiper FR Washer | Cigarette Lighter ACC Socket | Radio Clock | (RR Fog Light) | Instrument Lights | Starter Signal | License Lights Tail Lights | (Inter Lock Unit)

Second Row (from the left again ):
[Spare Fuse] | Turn Lights | Fuel Pump (SRS Unit) | (Cruise Control)(Keyless) | Alternator SP Sensor | RR Def Relay | Heater A/C Relay | (Running Light Relay) | Back Up Lights | (Running Light RR Fog Unit) | R H/L Low Beam | L H/L Low Beam

Bottom Row:
[Spare Fuse] | Empty | (Heated Seat) | Security | R H/L High Beam | L H/L High Beam | Security | (P/W RR-L) | (P/W RR-R) | (IGN Coil) | (P/W AS) | (P/W OR) | [Spare Fuse] | [Spare Fuse]
Ok, so the 99 is very similar to the 96 (at least regarding tail lights). However, when I looked at the 99, I was looking at it with the short side horizontal and the long side vertical so what you have said is opposite of what I said but if you rotate it, it's the same. Is that how it read in terms of text orientation on the 96?
Old 03-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car:
Mods:
zachmprs is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlblkcvc
I'll save you the hassle, here's what you do:
LOOK FOR BLOWN FUSE AND REPLACE

Just think how much time I saved you.
that was the dumbest idea ever

thanks guys, found the bugger and replaced
Old 03-25-2007, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
Jasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to beholdJasoniswatching is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BD
Ok, so the 99 is very similar to the 96 (at least regarding tail lights). However, when I looked at the 99, I was looking at it with the short side horizontal and the long side vertical so what you have said is opposite of what I said but if you rotate it, it's the same. Is that how it read in terms of text orientation on the 96?
I orientated it in the way that it appears on the fusebox. The top row of the fusebox would be the longest row on the left. etc. etc.
129 awhp
135 ft. lbs

'96 Civic EX
Stock D16Y8 {soon to be boosted}
Short-throw shifter
2.25" Exhaust
K&N Filter

4 Doors are the best!
Board Professional Don't Hate Appreciate
<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID
Old 03-26-2007, 06:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Lifeless Ninja

Car: 2008 Civic Si
Mods: Stock
98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad98civcEK is sad...just sad
i know i posted this in another thread....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement