Rims on Black Fast and Furious Civics - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2002, 01:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods: Nothing Yet
Nastifyde will become famous soon enough
Rims on Black Fast and Furious Civics

what kind of rims were they, also do they come in white looking for some sweet rims for my 94 Red Civic.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2002, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Digital Racer

Car: 1993 Civic Ferio
Mods:
dtb4u is a jewel in the roughdtb4u is a jewel in the roughdtb4u is a jewel in the rough
I think they were Racing Hart, not sure which ones though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-25-2002, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
RoliPoliAzn will become famous soon enoughRoliPoliAzn will become famous soon enough
i think they had axis ne-o
Old 07-25-2002, 02:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: 1998 White Civic EX Coupe
Mods: 17" GM TenzoR P-5, 205/40ZR17 YokoParada Spec-2, Tein Full Coilovers, PIAA headlights, Custom whited-out blinkers, 99-00 Tails, color-matched sideskirts, SRI, 99-00 FE conversion in process...
ghost is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BillKlineVT
I swear to god they should have put the specs of the Fast and the Furious cars on the net or on the extras part of the DVD to eliminate all questions like this, but I asked a while back and I belive they are some type of racing hart rim.... id have to watch it again but i seem to remember them being kinda like the racing hart c2???? anyone else know?
i'm SOOO surprised they never did that, ESPECIALLY on the DVD :

i do have a Max Power magazine with specs on the eclipse, supra, ja rule's teg, and hector's little gold civic hb though
ghost
Poolhall Junkie #1

Alyssa Milano = #1
"To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind..."

My DVD List.
Old 07-25-2002, 07:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: '00 Vintage Plum Pearl Civic LX
Mods: H&R springs, KYB shocks, Neuspeed front upper/rear lower strut bars, Injen intake, AEM fuel filter, Accell wires, Altezza's, 17" Zagatos w/ Kumho rubber
The Viz will become famous soon enoughThe Viz will become famous soon enough
I've studied this same topic for a friend of mine. After pausing the dvd at the desert chase scene with the car stopped on the side of the road, you can definately tell they are Axis NE-O's.
Old 07-25-2002, 11:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 98 Civic ex
Mods:
Poloplaya315 is an unknown quantity at this point
yep they are definitely neo's pretty nice wheels might I add, and I dont' think they are to terrible heavy, only thing that sucks is they only come in 17 and 19 no 18...
Old 07-26-2002, 10:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: '89 Black CRX Si
Mods: stock with system
RexFanatic is a jewel in the roughRexFanatic is a jewel in the roughRexFanatic is a jewel in the rough
Not sure what rims are on those Civic's. But if you want to get some white ones, get White Konig Rated R's in 17 inch, they look so good. I have then on my Black 94 Civic but there 16's.
Old 07-26-2002, 10:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
BlackMoon Ninja

Car: 2000 Turbo Civic Si
Mods: Too much shit to list. I'm faster than you. That is all.
Biff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problemBiff has a Rep problem
They probably didn't put the car specs in the DVD cuz all the dumb wannabe kiddies wouldn't know what they hell they were talkin' about. Not to mention, some of the cars weren't even as heavily modded as they boasted in the movie (i.e., the green Eclipse wasn't even a turbo).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement