The Tri-Phase Performance Module or Velocity performance - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2006, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: D16y8
Mods:
rockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant future
The Tri-Phase Performance Module or Velocity performance

I was looking for a performance module for my 99 civic d16y8 and found a couple web sites,

The Tri-Phase Performance Module, http://www.nextlevelracing.com/index.html

Velocity performance,
http://www.20horsepower.com/index.htm

They hook up to the iat sensor on your intake, just wondering if they are worth it?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2006, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car:
Mods:
HatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend
Nope check engine light will come on a simple peice of wire does the same thing that thing does.....And it just causes bad gas mileage no hourse power gain no way it could work by just attacking to the sensers of the car. Comon Shelly!!

R.I.P. Freeda
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-20-2006, 07:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Mods:
rockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant futurerockrguy182 has a brilliant future
velocity performance module

I have one of these hooked up to my car and the check engine light is not on, and it does change the air/fuel ratio, doesn't attack your sensors!
Old 11-20-2006, 08:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car:
Mods:
HatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriendHatchMack Needs a boyfriend/girlfriend
Attach*** my bad. If your gaining anything off that its a brain wave making you think your gaining power

R.I.P. Freeda
Old 11-20-2006, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Mods:
performance module

I dynoed it with and without the mod, gained more high end power and about 8hp.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockrguy182
I dynoed it with and without the mod, gained more high end power and about 8hp.
I dont beleive it lol sorry gonna have to show some dyno sheets for anyone in there right mind to beleive it. Your attaching somthing to your sensors dude only thing it could do from there is deactivate what the sensors are there for to send info to the ECU if you change that info by attaching some plastic box with some wires hanging out of gives the ECU false info on how the cars runing and even then the motor isnt running right. Dyno sheets or ban!! And pictures of it installed on your car?

R.I.P. Freeda
Old 11-20-2006, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Mods:
mod

dude, I really didn't dyno or even install it, I know that they don't do anything, I was just seeing if you knew what you were talking about.

Peace
Old 11-20-2006, 08:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car:
Mods:
Quote:
dude, I really didn't dyno or even install it, I know that they don't do anything, I was just seeing if you knew what you were talking about.

Peace
LOL nice way to run away from a lie.........Skank

R.I.P. Freeda
Old 11-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Mods:
mod

whatever you think man, puss
Old 11-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car:
Mods:
Call me what you will lier...I dont think I can beleive that you even know what a puss is

R.I.P. Freeda
Old 11-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Mods:
wow you know what a pussy is, man you really cant take a joke, lighten up.

Peace
Old 11-21-2006, 06:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
GunMetal Member

Car: 2000 Civic EX
Mods: Polk DB component system (front), JBL Touring 6/9"s (back), Pioneer 8303 head unit, Profile 1000 Watt amp, aluminum dash kit
civ88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhileciv88ic Needs to go outside once in awhile
hatchmack knows everything because he mainly uses the right (jdm) side of his brain. peacepeacepeacepeace!

p.s. i don't think you were joking, lollerskates! it's ok to be wrong, brah. it's how you learn.

jumpin' jesus!

2000 Civic EX.
myspace
Old 11-21-2006, 07:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 99 Civic EX
Mods: Intake, Exhaust, High Flow Cat,
pinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhilepinheadramoneex Needs to go outside once in awhile
dyno sheet

Hey hatchmack heres your dyno sheet, its a jet v force module added to 96 civic *****.
http://www.jetchip.com/pdf/dyno/hond...1.6%20VTEC.pdf
It shows a 9 hp gain, but im sure that this info is false right?
Old 11-21-2006, 08:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 98 civic ex, 05 lexus is300
Mods: b18b1 w/ gsr tranny; lexus-SRT intake & R-ECU
IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?IISaiNtII you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinheadramoneex
Hey hatchmack heres your dyno sheet, its a jet v force module added to 96 civic *****.
not false, misleading.

anything from the manufacturer is going to be skewed in their favor to sell a product.

the civic dynoed at 152 WHP stock... you've got be kidding me... then, it dynoes 161 WHP with the jet chip that's specifically configured for the intake, header, and exhaust setup on that car.
-Proverbs 16:31

"“The mark of great sportsmen is not how good they are at their best, but how good they are their worst.”
- Martina Navratilova

Old 11-21-2006, 12:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Car: something with wheels
Mods: whole lot of nothing
Snoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problemSnoopy has a Rep problem
Quote:

Peace
you're a freaking moron. have you not learned anything from what i've been telling you in your other posts about upgrading your fuel system and ecu? YOU DO NOT NEED IT!!

just paypal me the money you would spend on that crap if you absolutely must waste your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinheadramoneex
if you believe that, i have bags of jdm air to sell you. guaranteed 20whp!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement