What do i need! Help - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Civic Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback
Mods:
EGfanatic23 is on a distinguished road
What do i need! Help

What would I need to take from a 2002 Sir to complete a engine swap into a 1993 civic hatchback? This is my first engine swap and I wanna make sure I do it right so besides the engine, new wiring harness, transmission what else would I need to take from the SIR ton complete it? Or would it be cheaper to provide a company with the tranny, engine and harness and let them do the swap?
If you could pm me or email me at pclaassen23@gmail.com that'd be sweet!
Cheers!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2012, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: not enough space here!!!
Mods: same as above
ckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peonsckrs_civic Hello down there miniscule peons
best to have a look on hondatech buddy there is alot of info about what parts you need, plus hybrid racing might be a good one also.

i have a friend done a swap will have a word and see what he done, give me a bit of time to hunt him down!!
plus i found this if its any help to you?? good luck.

Fill out the short form to the right and hit submit to get your FREE copy of “THE ULTIMATE K-SWAP GUIDE” delivered to your email.

1. Learn how much a K-Swap really cost.
2. Find the K-Swap parts that you really need.
3. 20 facts you don’t know about K-Swaps.
Your 60 seconds away from the world’s largest and most comprehensive K-Swap Guide. If you’ve ever thought about what parts you would need, how you would do it, what it would cost or who to contact about K-Swap information, this guide is for you!

With over 10 years of K-Series experience and as the very first company to offer K-Swap parts and packages, the team at Hybrid Racing knows what it takes to get it done.

Given the wide variety of applications (EF,EG,EK,DC etc.) and engine choices (K20,K20a,K24,K20z etc.) the Honda K-Swap can be a daunting task to research. We have helped thousands of customers get it done right the first time and this guide covers everything we have learned along the way. We created this epic guide to be used by you as the go-to resource for anything K-Swap related. We left out the internet talk and stuck to good ol’ fashion facts!

“The Ultimate K-Swap Guide” has several purposes, all of which are geared toward informing you of what it takes to do it right the first time. From chassis notes and a K-Series engine list covering the K20a, K24, K20a2 and other K-Series engines to a complete K-Swap parts list, this guide covers it all!

So what are you waiting for? That K-Swap isn’t going to do itself!

Download the Free guide and get your learn on.

David@hybrid-racing.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-13-2012, 07:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 1993 Honda Civic Hatchback
Mods:
EGfanatic23 is on a distinguished road
Thanks man!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement