Wow, a fella doesn't log on for three months and everything changes. Anyway, I'm looking at a 99 LS Head to swap on to my 90 LS Integra. I have a few questions:
1. Will the (stock and aftermarket) headers for the 99 fit OK into my car?
2. If I'm not mistaken because of OBD the O2 sensor is hooked up somewhere else. Where? And what do I have to do to reroute? This doesn't concern me as much because even though I live in NYC the car is registered in Ohio (no emissions laws).
3. The distributor that I'm buying is off of a 2000 LS. Is there a difference between that and the 99? Is there a difference in the distributor between the manual and automatic?
4. I've heard of people using layered gaskets to increase compression. Is this safe? Where can I find the parts I'll need to do it if it is?
5. Does anyone know a good machine shop in NJ or NYC where I can get a P&P job for the head?
6. If you've done this before what issues did you run into?
7. Does anyone know of a good massage shop in NJ or NYC where I can get a B&J job for my head?
8. If you've done this before what issues did you run into?
I know this is kind of long, but I appreciate the feedback.
As always, thanks.