How much will this frame work repair roughly cost? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Acura - Vehicles > Acura Vehicle Models > Integra Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car:
Mods:
TinoNT is on a distinguished road
How much will this frame work repair roughly cost?

So what happen was I was making a right turn because my light turned green and since i was starting at 0mph i made a turn getting up to around 10mph before a guy in a truck going at the very LEAST 45mph(speed limit but could be faster since he was trying to pass the red light) and as I was going into the lane that i am suppose to i am hit at a 45 degree angle, pushing a part of my car forward. See the thing is the guy claimed he didnt run the red light and that I T-boned him. See looking at the collision from a physics point of view, if I did T-Bone him wouldnt the part of my car be slammed in toward the engine and not being ripped out of the car. Do you think from the picture it seems I could win? Because the guy was lying cause i know my light was green. This is irrelevant but the guy didn't even speak english. But getting to the point, that was the only framework that was damage if that is even the frame of the car but the metal that ripped seems to be really weak almost like the aluminum of a can of soda but a bit thicker than that. Well please let me know about the frame work if it is the frame and the situation of me losing, winning, or it ending up being a 50/50 of no proof. Also the guy ran straight through not slamming his breaks and i slammed mine to cause him to chip less of my car but i wasnt going fast so there are no skid marks. Thanks!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement