Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Sideskirts?

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  heisdan 
#1 ·

-ok.. you see the car above.. and it has no sideskirts.. dont all GSRs come w/ sideskirts? I'm lost I guess..

-97 Integra comes w/ all red rear lights? I thought that started in 98...

See less See more
#4 ·
heisdan said:

-ok.. you see the car above.. and it has no sideskirts.. dont all GSRs come w/ sideskirts? I'm lost I guess..

-97 Integra comes w/ all red rear lights? I thought that started in 98...
the pic has the stock side skirt (the skinny one that we all have). it's painted black.

#5 ·
guess I'm blind.. are we sure they started in 97 .. I'm almost positive those are red.. I'll try and post the rear angle of hte car later.. (I dont have that pic yet.. I trashed it a while back)

#7 ·
they are interchangeable.. maybe I should make sure it hasnt' been wrecked cause he said he didnt do any modifications to the whole car (I'll find out when I see the car)

and I'll have to double check about being wrecked cause.. carfax brought up nothing..

either that or he though I wouldn't notice about the tailights

#9 ·
Just ask him if he changed the taillights. Is he the original owner? BTW, if you paint the stock side skirts they are the same as the Type R ones, that's what I did and it looks a whole lot better, not bad for $20. But yeah that looks like a stock '97 GS-R from that picture besides the taillights.

#10 ·
Yeah I figured it was like that.. I mean is the paint good.. seems like the texture and stuff on those stock skirts are pretty bad off and are hell to paint.. then again I dont paint stuff so I figured it could be done some how.. o well I'll be painting my sides.. I'll have pics of that car soon if I end up getting it.. if not, I'll be driving some POS $500 car until I can find a GSR

#12 ·
Pretty lil teg there Slammed.. (if that's urs)

#17 ·
Many ways to tell.. but the best way.. shit the most fun way is to see if it really has vtec.. wind the mo fo up.. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.