So....guess i'm getting back into the honda game? :-D - Page 24 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Acura - Vehicles > Acura Vehicle Models > Integra Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 11:30 AM   #346 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
WS2 sounds and looks good. The engine isn't turbo'ed. 3 and 4" pipes is a joke on a non-turbo'ed engine. He might as well get an eBay fart can, Fear This windshield sticker, Supra-style trunk spoiler and 18" chrome rims if he's going to put in big pipes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #347 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: '01 f350 PSD
Mods: yes, please.
clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?clayton you're still here?
I was joking about four four inch pipes man. Also pretty sure he's not going to run three inch unless he decides that the future holds forced induction. Yeah the ws2 sounds and looks good. So does the one he posted about that costs less than the ws2 muffler by itself for a full cat-back. So does Summit mandrel bends and a flowmaster or a magnaflow, or....

Zero to ~fifty in fifteen seconds!
Just cruising in the neighborhood in the rain

WTB wrecked Japanese cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-rex;
Swap a motor from a s2k in that 240 then you will have a beast!!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #348 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fartbomber View Post
WS2 sounds and looks good. The engine isn't turbo'ed. 3 and 4" pipes is a joke on a non-turbo'ed engine. He might as well get an eBay fart can, Fear This windshield sticker, Supra-style trunk spoiler and 18" chrome rims if he's going to put in big pipes.
dude that email is dated from my old car when i was gonna turbo it lol
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #349 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
Yay or nay?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=205

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Old 04-26-2012, 08:30 PM   #350 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=205

$97.00each
Add To Cart Button
Found it Lower?
Let us Know!
Promo Image
Free Shipping!
Promo Image
$30 Visa Prepaid Card Via Mail with your CarCareONE card
Mileage
Warranty

45,000 Miles
Treadwear

Traction

A
Temperature

A
Speed Rating

Z
Customer Rating

Review this Tire

Stock Status per Distribution Center

Arizona
12 In Stock Ohio
More than 12 In Stock Texas
More than 12 In Stock
3-D Interlocking tread blocks
When interlocked, the tread blocks work together to improve handling and reduce heat for increased treadlife.

The Replacement Tire Monitor (RTM®)
When the tire wears to 2/32 of tread depth the indicator transforms to read "replace tire" alerting the driver a tire change is needed.

Visual Alignment Indicators (VAI®)
VAI® consists of short sipes on both shoulders of the tire. When misalignment occurs one of these sipes will wear off before the other alerting the driver to an alignment condition.

Aqua-cleave Tread Channel Design
Tread elements channel water flow to reduce hydroplaning.

40,000 mile treadwear warranty
?

Last edited by Darkness; 04-27-2012 at 03:01 AM.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #351 (permalink)
SH Virus

fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
Looks like a good tire at a low price.
The only other option I think would be to get summer-only tires and put them on new rims and get winter tires on the rims already on the car.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #352 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 79 Yugo
Mods: Fuzzy dice hanging in the mirror, chrome hub caps, oversized waabaa valves
ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?ATISTANG you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton View Post
DAMN IT ALL I forgot the VTECHS mufflers! Better run quad 4" on those man..
kinda off topic but reading this made me think of it

a few days ago i was in the garage working on my bike when i hear a 92-95 honda civic with an exhaust down shifting and pulling in the driveway (it was the pizza guy). this high school kid gets out, when he hands me the pizza he looks at my car and says "is that exhaust 4 inch?!?!" I told him "just the tips, but they're 3.5" then he says "holy shit man, that must have gave you gobs of power!"

Old 04-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #353 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1995 Honda Civic EX
Mods: 2" front/ 2.2 inch rear drop springs, adjustable uper conrtol arms front and read, DC Sports maxx air intake, DC sports 4-2-1 header, custom 2" cat back exhaust with flowmaster 60 series muffler, venom 10% increased flow injectors and bored over stock throttle body
oldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Yay or nay?

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
i would stay away from generals, go with the falkens, ze 912s or higher, great summer and light rain tire and sticky as hell. soooooo much better hok-up than the generals, and the 912s atleast are a 50000mi waranty. i have had way too many bad experiences with generals, they blow for no reason and the sidewalls crack and leak. just my $.02
Old 04-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #354 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

so i went with the generals because they ranked within 1% of the continentals dws's and were almost 30 dollars cheaper a tire. they were better than the dunlops and the khumo's in their categorical rankings of tire wear, traction and noise/comfort ratings. go the damage replacement plan as well. they were $388 shipped without the damage replacement. should be here by weds

Old 05-02-2012, 10:06 AM   #355 (permalink)
SH Virus

I bought tires that had a slanted tread pattern like those Kuhmo's. They were noisy, except when I had to drive a big bend in the road and was turning the steering wheel slightly to the right. Then, they were totally quiet. I hated those tires.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #356 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car: 1995 Honda Civic EX
Mods: 2" front/ 2.2 inch rear drop springs, adjustable uper conrtol arms front and read, DC Sports maxx air intake, DC sports 4-2-1 header, custom 2" cat back exhaust with flowmaster 60 series muffler, venom 10% increased flow injectors and bored over stock throttle body
oldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problemoldcivicjoe has a Rep problem
most likely had a slight toe problem then, toe out on the right about 1/16 of an inch or so.not even enough to wear the tires or pull, but kuhmos make noise with even a slight mis alignment.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:57 PM   #357 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

yeah and UPS lost my fucking tires today....they said they delivered them to my front door at 2:20pm.....

your driving is either blind or a retard because i was at my door since 2pm....now they don't know what happened to my $434 order....we should know by next week

seriously UPS FUCK YOU....my tires are not safe to drive on the road that are on my current car
Old 05-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #358 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

seriously ?

Last edited by Darkness; 05-02-2012 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:47 PM   #359 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: 1992 EG hatch
Mods: DDTECH Built and Tuned 2.1 Liter B20vtec. Daily driven race car.. how many shops do that?
9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?9400rpms you're still here?
I saw this.. i thought it was a joke lol...wtf
Old 05-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #360 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

yeah the bitch i talked to on the phone pretty much insinuated that i misplaced them or it wasn't their fault because the driver said he delivered them. i'm like "bitch i was waiting outside at that time so he's either blind or stupid. then the customer service agent calls me 3 hours later after they said it would only be an hour because they had to investigate only to tell me she has no fucking clue what's going on. "Mr. Roberts was there some kind of issue with your order?" i'm like yeah they never arrived even though you guy says he delivered them at 2:20pm on my doorstep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement