So....guess i'm getting back into the honda game? :-D - Page 3 - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Acura - Vehicles > Acura Vehicle Models > Integra Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #31 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Car: 1996 ej coupe/1998 ls coupe
Mods: vtec, hp/liter, and a paul walker t-shirt
Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
lol nope it really looks that clean... haha. :-D
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2011, 11:38 PM   #32 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!Darkness Bow down before me!
sooo i'm trying to decide on wheels for this car.....here are some of the current styles i'm looking at...at 16"

so opinions please.....i'll probably end up deciding by this weekend
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:57 PM   #33 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Car: 1990 240 DL
Mods: A bag of Sweedish Fish
MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
fuck em' all. Buy blades or fat 5's

1.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Wagon - "Violet"
2.) 1990 Volvo 240 DL Sedan - "Veronica"

I drive bricks with wheels.

Old 09-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #34 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
fuck em' all. Buy blades or fat 5's
why would i want to spend similar money on stock wheels? and fat 5's are hideous...i would use blades as my winter wheels though...or i'll buy another set of wheels off of this site as my winter wheels.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #35 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
these would look better on an old school car. such as an 86 or maybe an EF

again, these are old skool EF type rims would look cool on an old FWD car.

these on the red should be pretty decent
Old 09-01-2011, 12:56 AM   #36 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

thank you roger. that's what i was leaning towards....they're 457 shipped if i order them by sunday for the gold ones. the middle ones you showed are like 375 shipped. the gold are the heaviest at 17.6 lbs but that's nothing compared to the 26 lbs wheels on my bimmer lol
Old 09-01-2011, 01:08 AM   #37 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car:
Mods:
Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?Kenny Powers you're still here?
red/gold is classic
Old 09-01-2011, 01:39 AM   #38 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

i'm between the gold's and the gunmetal
Old 09-01-2011, 05:14 AM   #39 (permalink)
Black Cloud

MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?MQTGSR you're still here?
hey, u wanted opinions, there is mine. I personally like fat 5s a lot and think they look clean as hell

Old 09-01-2011, 05:27 AM   #40 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

not stock wheels and i guess you missed the part where it said 16" wheels....don't want to spend equal money on stock honda wheels that everybody has and are probably stolen :-P
Old 09-01-2011, 06:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
First off, there's no reason to rush it. If you can't decide this weekend, just wait.

No, It's for the AE86 crowd.

Yuck.

I don't like black rims personally. Black rim jobs are wrong.

I like the split spoke style but not the rivets.

I like the split spoke style but not the rivets.

No. AE86-ish.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:50 AM   #42 (permalink)
SH Virus

Car: Mazda Protege5
Mods: Magnaflow secondary catalytic converter
fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?fartbomber you're still here?
I think these rims are cool.

Drag DR-31 in white.
Wheel Details - Discount Tire Direct

Drag DR-31 in bronze.

Drag DR-34 in silver.

Tenzo DC-6 Version 1 in Matte Gunmetal

Konig Feather in silver. 15.2 lb rim.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:04 AM   #43 (permalink)
Black Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
not stock wheels and i guess you missed the part where it said 16" wheels....don't want to spend equal money on stock honda wheels that everybody has and are probably stolen :-P
what's a one inch difference?

It's not the size mate, it's how you use it

Old 09-01-2011, 08:24 AM   #44 (permalink)
Darth Chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQTGSR View Post
what's a one inch difference?

It's not the size mate, it's how you use it
true but less rubber always feels better.......15's look fucking stupid...borderline go-kart wheels
Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #45 (permalink)
Black Cloud

i didn't think my teg looked too stupid with them on after I lowered it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement