What does a little smoke at high rpms mean? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Acura - Vehicles > Acura Vehicle Models > Integra Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Midnight Racer

Car: 96 LS
Mods: front and rear strut bars, SRI, pulleys, catback coming soon: header, cat, cam gears, throttle body
druuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problemdruuuu has a Rep problem
What does a little smoke at high rpms mean?

i was driving the other day and my friend was behind me. when i floored it and hit the real high rpms, he said that white smoke came out of my tailpipe for a second. what does this mean?
Ractive SRI, A'PEXi WS 2 cat-back
UR underdrive pulleys

chicks dig my sunroof

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits. - mycivicjust8u
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: Integra GSR. See my photopost.
Mods:
flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?flyingtoaster What did you do to deserve all this rep?
I think white smoke is coolant. My minivan has a busted head gasket and white smoke billows out the tailpipe as soon as you turn the key. Your gasket might have a crack in it.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 1993 civic hatchback
Mods: alot.. ask and i will tell
hondatuner77 is an unknown quantity at this point
if it is an older motor it could be the piston rings or valve seals because i had the same problem and i changed both and it ok now
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-21-2005, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car:
Mods:
vtec4me69 is on a distinguished road
If its a lil smoke, and then goes away, i wouldnt really worry about it for now....jus my .02
Sponsored Links
Advertisement