B18c type R vacuum lines??? - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Performance - Tech > Performance Tech > Engine Tech

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 94' honda del sol
Mods: B18C type R, full cat back, LSD tranny, DC lowering springs
scott25 is on a distinguished road
B18c type R vacuum lines???

hey you guys im putting my B18c in a del sol and im having issues on trying put all the vacuum lines together and the cooling lines... does anyone have a real clear diagram of these issues? I couldn't find any threads on this but maybe i didnt look hard enough im stuck and ready to fire it up...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Car: '93 Del Sol Si
Mods:
legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Take a picture of your manifold. I might be able to help you out with what hose may be wrong.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: 92 eg hatch
Mods: stock JDM ITR block, P/P b16a head/port matched ITR IM, port matched to 70mm TB, supertech valvetrain, Skunk2 stage 2 cams, CAI, tri-y header, STR fuel rail with pressure regulator,440cc injectors, walbro 255lph fuel pump, P28 with hondata s100
jdmitrhatch is on a distinguished road
post pictures of what you think might be wrong
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-08-2011, 01:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Mods:
legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?legacyo13 Why haven't you checked into rep rehab yet?
Hey sorry I haven't gotten back to you, I've been busy lately. That picture you sent me, I'll look it over and if you can, post it onto here.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Type-S Member

Mods:
Alright here is the pic you sent me. Can you get one a little further away by the throttle body. So I can see those lines more clearly.

Here's one for the line at the back of the manifold. I know that is where that one goes.

Once I get a more clear picture of the 2 lines at the throttle body, I can help from there.

PS, this is an EF. But the hose pictured goes to the master cylinder. So just go from the master cylinder of your car and follow the large hose.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Noob

Car: 94' honda del sol
Mods: B18C type R, full cat back, LSD tranny, DC lowering springs
scott25 is on a distinguished road
hey man thanks for the help sorry it took so long for me to get back with ya... car pulls great and in my heavy del sol im hitting 14 flat with bad tires and this weekend im putting it in a tuning shop for some boost
Sponsored Links
Advertisement