ring gear bolt torque specs - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Performance - Tech > Performance Tech > Engine Tech

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2006, 12:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
stivic is an unknown quantity at this point
ring gear bolt torque specs

Im installing a Quaife LSD into my GSR tranny, does anyone know the torque specs on the ring gear bolts?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

Car: 98 Civic Ex Coupe
Mods:
kommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapykommon_sense needs rep therapy
I believe around 89ft-lbs. Thats the torque spec for a k20 tranny. Should be in the same ballpark.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
SuperHonda Member

Car:
Mods:
stivic is an unknown quantity at this point
alright thanks
Old 10-27-2006, 07:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
shaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sad
NOT somehting you want to ballpark haha. Look it up in a manual or call Acura.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Iron Monk

Car: Acura Integra GSR 97'
Mods: Ebiach 2in drop and black rims
gsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a life
wow my cilton gsr book dosen't say anything about inside the tranny.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
shaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sadshaolin_style is sad...just sad
I have the Haynes manual in PDF format. If you want I can e-mail you it when I get back to my home computer tomorrow. I dont know how big the file is though so that may be a problem. PM me your e-mail or if the file is to large we can do a transfer over AIM.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Iron Monk

gsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a lifegsrboy171 You need a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin_style
I have the Haynes manual in PDF format. If you want I can e-mail you it when I get back to my home computer tomorrow. I dont know how big the file is though so that may be a problem. PM me your e-mail or if the file is to large we can do a transfer over AIM.
they sell the haynes at atuozone?

Old 10-28-2006, 02:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
Digital Blueprint

Car:
Mods:
Mabe its a different one I need to look at it. Its way better than those pep boys ones. Shows everything in detail..scematics.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Iron Monk

here is my email: gsrboy171@hotmail.com if you can send it to me

Sponsored Links
Advertisement