FOTOS DE MI HONDA DEL SOL '93...CHEQUEENLO - Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Honda Forum : Honda and Acura Car Forums > Honda - Vehicles > Honda Vehicle Models > Del Sol Forum

SuperHonda.com is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brand Spanking Newbie

Car: Honda del Sol, '93
Mods: Body Kit, aros, pintura, etc etc...
Tito12 is an unknown quantity at this point
type-r FOTOS DE MI HONDA DEL SOL '93...CHEQUEENLO

~pronto mas fotos~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
SH Titanium

Car: 1995 3000gt vr4
Mods: dr 650's/k&n filter/borla cat back/ssq blow off valve/ebay fmic
streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!streetracero3 Um, 1 million? Damn!
english please. lets not turn this into a spanish forum
Old 05-30-2007, 06:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car:
Mods:
argenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito12

do you have any images of the sides and rear of the car, Looks good from the front
Old 05-30-2007, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Car: '93 Del Sol SI
Mods: check out my sig bish!
solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetracero3
english please. lets not turn this into a spanish forum
chinga tu madre puto Guess you're gonna have to learn spanish. Tito12, you really need more pics. One will not do So, apurate carajo...no tengo tiempo para estar esperandote

99 EJ8
Coupes FTMFW
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
CarbonSword Ninja

Car: 94 Del Sol Vtec - SOLD
Mods: b16a3 Bolt Ons
91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere91Vtec In the rep troposphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by solsykness
chinga tu madre puto Guess you're gonna have to learn spanish. Tito12, you really need more pics. One will not do So, apurate carajo...no tengo tiempo para estar esperandote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Wind

solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?solsykness you're still here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91Vtec

99 EJ8
Coupes FTMFW
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-30-2007, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Car: 1997 civic ex
Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
viva la raza

Old 05-30-2007, 11:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by d16y8alltheway
viva la raza
haha

oh and so no one gets it twisted...I AM NOT MEXICAN. I am Panamanian...Central America, Panama...I'm also part white and black...get over it

TITO12, mas fotos...ahora!

99 EJ8
Coupes FTMFW
Old 05-30-2007, 11:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cypher Wave

Car: 98 BMW 328is
Mods:
Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!Randomhero Bow down before me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito12

mira!!!!!! mas arroz!!!

i kid i kid.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomhero
mira!!!!!! mas arroz!!!

i kid i kid.
Not Funny DooD!

jk

99 EJ8
Coupes FTMFW
Old 05-31-2007, 05:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car: 1995 Del Sol Vti (VTEC)
Mods: Carbon hood and wings, Sabelt race seats, K&N air filter, handmade inox muffler, more to come.
Phattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problemPhattonic has a Rep problem
So, how about all of you try to learn Greek so I can communicate with ease? Sounds kinda tricky I guess... So just keep it English, two languages is just too much for me..
Old 05-31-2007, 06:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

Mods: i/h/e/ si tails/02 si wheels/high flow cat/type r headlights/mp3/wma player/
d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?d16y8alltheway you're still here?
Thumbs up

how bout we do it in spanglish? lmfao\ si o no jk .. no entenderian.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
SH Silver

Car:
Mods:
argenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sadargenstyle is sad...just sad
This website is on the world wide web. Who cares what language they are speaking as long as someone on the site can help them with their issue and that is how we can communicate. If all else fails use babel fish on altavista.com

Later;
Argenstyle
Old 05-31-2007, 08:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dark Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phattonic
So, how about all of you try to learn Greek so I can communicate with ease? Sounds kinda tricky I guess... So just keep it English, two languages is just too much for me..
Is it hard to learn? You always benefit from knowing other languages. Some ppl don't really know much english, but they are here bc of their love for everything honda At least he's not FOB'n out...you know, that fresh off the boat lingo

99 EJ8
Coupes FTMFW
Old 05-31-2007, 08:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
Ninja Matsume

what u already speak 2 languages so is not that hard.jk. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phattonic

Sponsored Links
Advertisement